Island Sanctuary Mammet gardening services auto collect.

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary Mammet gardening services auto collect.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by tator-tot tator-tot 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

Hello all, I’ve attached a scenario that collects all yields from the Produce Producer NPC if you have all 20 slots assigned to gardening services. Keybinds and photo reference for character placement attached.

Simply have your character in front of the npc and facing your garden. Make sure nothing is highlighted then run the scenario.

I made this because I found it too tedious to manually click everything. I hope this helps.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

powder
    Participant
    1+

nice scenari. works good.

is it possible to do the same for animals? or does the rng nature of them walking around make it impossible.

maybe an attempt with the beckon command

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  powder.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

nice scenari. works good.

is it possible to do the same for animals? or does the rng nature of them walking around make it impossible.

maybe an attempt with the beckon command

I’m gonna try and see if I could somehow beckon them in some uniform fashion but for now the RNG of where the animals are every time looks challenging. I want to try the same scenario with the animals if under caretaker service, but i’m afraid of it back firing on someone and in turn releasing the animals lol I’d feel so horrible if someone has to catch rare timed animals again because of me.

tator-tot
    tator-tot
    Participant
    1+

Eva, I will gladly take that risk, just put a disclaimer. With trackers it isn’t hard to catch the rares anyway and placeholders for balance are easy to come by.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.