Island Sanctuary Garden Grid & Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary Garden Grid & Scenario

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FiFinix 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

FiFinix
    Participant

This is a grid and scenario fully mapped to the garden in the island sanctuary. Each and every plant slot is mapped. This uses the default confirmation keybind (numbpad 0) to interact with the slots. Does need a mount accessible on the bar for the autopilot to the grid and for when it takes you back at the beginning of the garden section of the grid. This is compatible with both usage of mammot and the refusal of it. All gardening actions work fine (watering/planting/gathering). I could not get it to cycle through the actions on its own or cycle to a desired seed so you just need to make that change before running it again.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

FiFinix
    Participant
    1+

This is a grid and scenario fully mapped to the garden in the island sanctuary. Each and every plant slot is mapped. This uses the default confirmation keybind (numbpad 0) to interact with the slots. Does need a mount accessible on the bar for the autopilot to the grid and for when it takes you back at the beginning of the garden section of the grid. This is compatible with both usage of mammot and the refusal of it. All gardening actions work fine (watering/planting/gathering). I could not get it to cycle through the actions on its own or cycle to a desired seed so you just need to make that change before running it again.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Found a bug in the back row skipping a slot. I think I have it patched now. Detaching the scenario from the original post.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

daktrgonzo
    Participant

Hi and thanks, if a mammot is helping me with the garden and all I do is collect, how can this be useful to me? Thank you for answer

FiFinix
    Participant

If you are using the mammot to grow the main materials you use for your feed you can use this to help take care of the other stuff so you dont have to frequently go through all of the context menus to re-enable mammot for all of the new seeds.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.