Island Sanctuary all sea items scenario. Flying Required

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary all sea items scenario. Flying Required

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Evadude Evadude 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Hello all, attached you will find a Scenario that will gather and loop 10 times both the East and North parts then repeating the entire scenario. Getting you these amounts before the “repeatAll()” command:

Squid:150
    Laver:150
    Clam:70
    Ilsefish:70
    Jellyfish:80
    Coral:80.

You can run the scenario as soon as you teleport/instance to your island. I will also attach my keybinds.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nasmagorth
    Participant

Lovely grid. Works like a charm for me. Maybe adding rock salt to it would be something to look at? Since they’re near the two water spawns and you could snag them both on the way out from each?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

Lovely grid. Works like a charm for me. Maybe adding rock salt to it would be something to look at? Since they’re near the two water spawns and you could snag them both on the way out from each?

Thank you! but I’ve actually made a separate scenario just for salt because its one of the most annoying items to gather and respawn. You can find it here

bspinky
    Participant

I tried the grid and she’s just running up to the points and not gathering? I have the same keybinds and i’ve had this issue with another grid, not sure where i went wrong here 🙁

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

I tried the grid and she’s just running up to the points and not gathering? I have the same keybinds and i’ve had this issue with another grid, not sure where i went wrong here 🙁

Lets break it down.

Do you have your mode set to “Gather” and/or are you doing anything in the background while the scenario is running?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Evadude Evadude.

bspinky
    Participant

Yes to gather mode, nothing in the background

bspinky
    Participant

idk… i started from camp and now it’s running fine so… ???
    i had originally started it when i was already at the area for the first “nodes” so i guess i’ll just start it from base camp from now on. but thank you for your time, it seems to be working now 🙂

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

idk… i started from camp and now it’s running fine so… ???
    i had originally started it when i was already at the area for the first “nodes” so i guess i’ll just start it from base camp from now on. but thank you for your time, it seems to be working now 🙂

OH I understand now lol yeah you can run it as soon as you spawn in your island, no need to move your character. Otherwise you’ll run around aimlessly or just get stuck running into a wall.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

PSA

For some folks and myself the texts in the scenario chapters run fine, but its come to my attention that Miqo may run differently for others. Here’s a possible way to resolve it an addition to the other info I’ve provided previously.

Change any text like this:

waypoint(1)
    gather()
    gather()
    gather()

To this:
    waypoint(1)
    gather(3)

Attached is a picture showing a full example of how the text should look.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.