Island Mammet Collection -All Mammets

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Mammet Collection -All Mammets

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Piraten Piraten 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Piraten
    Piraten
    Participant
    1+

I decided to share mine even though Evadude already released his. And his are amazing!

I worked on it and finally feel “ok” about releasing it. I am scared that it may release a animal. so make sure you watch it a few times…use at your own risk type of thing. since I am using just sendkeys commands, lag can mess it up. I like to just take a break and take a drink or snack and watch while it automates. that way i can jump in incase of a disaster.

NOTE!!

I already have a plugin called simple tweaks from XIVLancher. and it has a tweak that lets you auto collect with holding shift and clicking. so my scenario works with it and would require it to collect from the Farm Mammet and Animal Droppings Mammet. Like I mention Evadude already made some that doesn’t need such a thing.

What it does –

1- It will teleport you to Moraby Docks
    2- talk to the Island NPC and take you to your island.
    3- run you from the beach to island base.
    4- Collect from Workload Mammet
    5- Collect from Explorer Mammet
    6- Run to Ranch / Farm Area
    7- Collect droppings from Animal Mammet – ( Must have it taking care of all animals. )
    8- Collect produce from farm Mammet – ( All crops must be entrusted to Mammet. )
    9- Runs out side to the starting of the gathering area and turns on Gathering mode
    ( you put ” // ” infront of these if you dont want it. This is where I then use Evadude’s Gathering script.)

I am working on a farming gatherer that will run up and water and or gather farm items if you dont want to have the mammet paid to watch over it for you.

I am very new to this but wanted to share. I tried to add in description like notes in the code to show you what its doing in the code. to make it more user friendly incase your need to adjust the wait times. I added wait times to try and protect the code from lag and making it do unwanted effects. so you can speed it up or slow it down if you like.

If it doesnt work for you. see where it messess up and edit as it goes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

This is good stuff!

Piraten
    Piraten
    Participant

I went ahead and added a water crops chapter. so even if your mammet is in charge it will try and water them. you can always press the “-” button on the water chapter to get rid of it. but just incase someone wanted it.

Also fixed a Grid mistake .

I think this will be the last update on this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.