Island Gathering Nav meshes for all gatherables

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Gathering Nav meshes for all gatherables

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Zuzu Zuzu 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mari
    Participant
    7+

Copying from a post in the discussion thread.. i’ve made meshes for most gathering options on the island.

Areas:
    Island – Riverside (Palm Trees, Regular Trees, Apple Trees, Pumpkin Seeds) – Right outside basecamp next to the river
    Island – Shore (Hemp, Incidental trees, dirt spots) – Eastern Shoreline
    Island – Mountain (Iron, Leucogranite, Quartz) – Eastern mountain path, Iron focused
    Island – Caverns (Rock Salt + incidentals to reset rock salt spawns) – Moves between the 2 rock Salt caves
    Island – East Undersea (Squid, Laver, Coral, Jellyfish) – Underwater off the eastern shore
    Island – Mountaintop (Quartz, Leucogranite, Iron) – Very fast, Quartz focused.
    Island – North Undersea (Clam, Islefish, Laver, Squid) – Underwater off northern shore
    Island – Seeds (Cabbage, Parsnip, Popoto seeds) – Central to South eastern area

Focused Loops:
    Apples
    Copper
    Sugarcane
    Cotton
    Limestone/Sand
    Clay/Sand

Loops are 11-12/ish items to make sure Miqo has a little leeway on navigation. Routes should loop indefinitely, but could probably be optimized. replace sprint with Duty Action 1 and Miqo will use it while on the isle.

these routes assume you have flying. If you don’t, the underwater ones should work fine.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Mari.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Mari.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

love the grid but is a issue with Cotton where it hits a rock if u might be able to take a look at it!

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Participant

I had a the same issue as PJ, and also on the Limestone Sand route. So I’ve just fixed those myself, as well as added a pure tinsand loop which *seems* to work okay? okay no the tinsand one needs hella work. I’m unsure how to make Miqo collect the node at the end of the river then head back to the start.
    Edit: Cutting off the last node and adding some distinct flying waypoints over the top of everything seems to have done it.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Zuzu Zuzu.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

REMRey
    Participant

How different or optomized are these routes as compared to EvaDude? I’m not extremely educated on Miqo, which is why I ask. Currently running EvaDude grid grinds and they are quite good. If you run the COMPLETE island grid loop, Miqo is a slow slug and it looks janky.
    (exclusions are Interior Cave and Isleblooms, can be added via )

Streamlines Grids for Each Section of Gatherable : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/island-sanctuary-all-mats-flying-required/
    Complete Island Grid w/ all Nodes : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/island-sanctuary-all-mats-no-flying-needed/
    Isleblooms : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/looking-for-isleblooms-on-islands/
    Interior Mountain : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/island-sanctuary-inside-mountain/

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Participant

As far as cotton, I’d say it’s on par. Mine uses the NorthEast cluster of cotton, so whilst there are fewer cotton nodes there’s a lot less time spent running between them
    .As far as Tinsand, it’s a pure tinsand run. Nothing else, so if I just need tinsand I’m not spending time with anything else. It’s similar to just the Submerged Sand part of EvaDude’s sand grid/scenario, but with everything that *isn’t* submerged sand cut away. So I just load my grid, type that I want Submerged Sand, and leave it for 999 nodes. Come back to overflowing Tinsand. Definitely faster than running through the whole Sand scenario.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Zuzu Zuzu.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.