Ishgardian collectable turn-ins

Forum Forums Discussion Ishgardian collectable turn-ins

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

I’m not sure if maybe the bot needs to be updated or my bot just broke or something? My bots basic scenario (deliverCollectables (99)) doesn’t work in the ishgardian restoration area. This is the message i get.

(10:12:06 PM) Sorry, can’t move. It’s dark and creepy around me! I’d better hold my breath, so nobody would find me.
    (10:12:06 PM) Current zone: Unknown (ID 0376)
    (10:12:06 PM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (10:12:06 PM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (10:12:06 PM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by xlxleahxlx xlxleahxlx.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Firmament isn’t supported by miqo yet. She wont deliver collectables using the DeilverCollectable command. I heard you can use SendKey commands to turn them in, there should be a scenario in the skybuilders’ thread.

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Thanks <3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, Miqobot can not recognize the new Ishgard area because it did not exist when we released the previous version.
    In addition, Ishgard Restoration is not supported by deliverCollectables(). It requires a new scenario function.

We are already working on it and will try to push this feature into the next version.
    Thank you for your request.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ishgardian collectable turn-ins’ is closed to new replies.