Firmament gather + auto turn in

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Firmament gather + auto turn in

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Asteria Asteria 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

uwu
    Participant

So this will crash until the zone is supported, but you can use parts of this to automate 90% of the turn in process. Right now Miqo crashes inside Firmament if you try to use certain functions, however once that is fixed this will gather+craft then turn in a set number of Alchemics to the Appraiser in Firmament.

I have edited out the broken parts with a “//” for the time being. To have this function now you need to run up to the Appraiser manually. It is Chapter 7 in the scenario. Also if you stock up on Golden Honey you can skip chapter 4 all together or just use it first to gather mats to quick synth them and take it out. (Recommended)

Let me know how it functions. As with any key() scenarios make sure you arent moving the cursor around or it wont get through the menus properly.

This will eventually not be useful once the automated collectible turn in is implemented, but for the time being this is a decent workaround.

Need to have ALC, BTN, MIN at level 80

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  uwu.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  uwu.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

uwu
    Participant

I had to edit a couple chapters because it was crashing, split 8 into 2 diff chapters. This will sometimes get messed up with a lot of lag. Ive used it now to test turning in 100 items and it did work. Def WIP tho.

Attachments:
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Awesome, going to test it out tomorrow, afraid to run it overnight incase it crashes.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I’m doing pretty well with this, though I’ve gotten to the point that it asks for the craft macro which it doesn’t seem to actually have. We’re supposed to be implementing our own macro for this setup, right?

uwu
    Participant

Correct. You need to create and name a macro that you want Miqo to use when synthing. The name goes in the (xxx) where mine says Ishgard i think

Taylor_1337
    Participant

how can i instert prestets?

sternlast
    Participant

What is the command for Num*? I seem to not have that bound to anything. The turn-in chapter gets hung up on the pop-up window selection window.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I’m noticing some broken nodes during the highland spring water stage

(3:59:22 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Mineral Deposit’ *.*
    (3:59:42 PM) I sense something far away (131, -635)… But that node is blacklisted

occurs multiple times, stalling out the scenario. How does a node get blacklisted?

uwu
    Participant

Default presets I have to allow menu movement under the keybind menu:

System Tab:

Num0 – Confirm
    Num2 – Move Cursor Down
    Num8 – Move Cursor UP
    Num* – Display Subcommands
    Num4 – Cursor Left
    Num6 – Cursor Right

Targeting tab:

f12 – target nearest NPC

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I love this, though the water gathering grid has several issues navigating to the nodes sometimes. Is there anything that can be done to make this maneuver a little bit better? I’m a rookie when it comes to editing the navigation

uwu
    Participant

I actually replaced the grid with an updated version someone made. Here is the most current version I have been using.

Attachments:
    Shines
    Shines
    Participant

Thank you, I’ll give this a try some time tonight.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I’ve given it a run and it’s certainly better. The listed macro doesn’t have gianthive chips, but that’s an easy fix. However I’m still getting issues around x22-y11 with the rocks in the highland spring water grid, with it being unable to dismount properly.

Asteria
    Asteria
    Participant

Try this Grid for highland spring water (i have made some tweaks)

And if you want my custom scenario
    Step 1: Gather Skybuilders’ Highland Spring
    Step 2: Gather Skybuilders’ Sea Salt
    Step 3: Gather Skybuilders’ Dawn Lizard
    Step 4: Gather Gianthive Chip
    Step 5: Honey Craft
    Step 6: Final Alchemic – craft

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Asteria Asteria.
    Attachments:
    Shines
    Shines
    Participant

One particular node shows as bugged or blacklisted no matter what I do. I’m not sure what steps I can take to stop this from ending the entire scenario. It’s almost as if miqo didn’t try to get the node in the first place, even after restarting the bot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.