Is this action really the most efficient?

Forum Forums Discussion Is this action really the most efficient?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mads 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mads
    Participant

On a 3543 Progress recipe (15837 quality), I have my settings to recommended with 4:1 and ingenuity (progress first). I’ve noticed every time I begin these recipes it will use Piece by Piece once, and only once, before going into flawless synthesis.

Is this really the most efficient? I’d expect 2 or 3 Piece by Piece actions before flawless. Is it to increase proc of tricks of the trade and make the best use of comfort zone?

Just curious mostly, as it increases the recipe time quite a bit (zzz flawless synthesis).

Thanks!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Efficiency of Piece by Piece is affected by your Craftsmanship stat. As your stats grow higher, the number of PbP steps will decrease.
    If you are interested, you can read more about it here: Crafting Solver Analysis

In order to give a more detailed answer, we would have to take a look at your synthesis logs. You can create them by checking “enable logs” on Crafting tab.

In general, yes, it is currently possible to have high enough Craftsmanship which would make PbP useful only once 🙂

mads
    Participant

Ah yes, that must be it. My craftsmanship is just over 1600.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.