Is there going to be updates?

Forum Forums Discussion Is there going to be updates?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

miqobotuser123
    Participant

I’m asking because it seems like an open source program more than anything, there’s barely any updates, missing dungeons, no auto trust system for SHB, and rather than be a ‘bot’ program, we have to figure everything out ourselves like adding files and changing things around with no guide and just getting yelled at by the bot because of certain errors that explains nothing, I won’t mind buying the program, but I don’t see why we’re paying a monthly sub. Yet this cost half the amount of a subscription to the actual game itself but with 0 support unless you’re lucky to get a reply from the community.
    Other than that everything else is dated posts and responses.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

We are sorry, but this is a duplicate thread.
    We have already answered these questions many times.

I’m asking because it seems like an open source program more than anything

No, Miqobot is not an open-source project.
    It provides tools that give flexibility and allow augmenting existing features to a certain extent.
    But the core functionality is implemented by a small team of developers working on the project full-time.

there’s barely any updates

An official announcement regarding updates is posted in the main status thread:
    Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status
    If you are not satisfied with this explanation and wish to continue the discussion, please use this thread:
    Bot News?

missing dungeons, no auto trust system for SHB

This is not correct.
    There are several Trust Dungeons for Shadowbringers expansion natively supported by Miqobot. You don’t have to download any additional presets to use the Trust System.

rather than be a ‘bot’ program, we have to figure everything out ourselves like adding files and changing things around with no guide and just getting yelled at by the bot because of certain errors that explains nothing

You can find many guides and tutorials in our Help section:
    Miqobot Forums – Help
    Our Tech Support can also answer any questions you have regarding Miqobot features.

but with 0 support

This is not correct.
    Our Tech Support is working non-stop and is available via the feedback form at our website:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

unless you’re lucky to get a reply from the community.

The community is not obligated to provide technical assistance for our product.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact our Tech Support directly:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

I don’t see why we’re paying a monthly sub. Yet this cost half the amount of a subscription to the actual game itself

We are sorry, but we don’t see a problem here.
    If you are not satisfied with the current feature pack, then of course, please don’t pay. We do not impose recurring payments, so you don’t have to make any effort to stop the subscription.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Is there going to be updates?’ is closed to new replies.