Is there any Timeframe?

Forum Forums Discussion Is there any Timeframe?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Snow Leopard 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

I looked around in the Forum and found a post where you anonced that a fighting Bot is very near. This post is now over one year old.

Please dont get me wrong the gathering and crafting part of the bot is very very good.

But a bot where we can fight Mobs and even if he runs just circles and juses some skills would be great. No Need to do it as sophisticated as the other parts.

Is there any Chance we get this in 2017?

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

The reason it takes time is because it’s gonna be sophisticated.

I’m really really hoping to be able to do something important, playing with 2 XIV accounts at the same time, one with an healer alt entirely controlled by Miqobot, and one with me on my main DPS, so I can “duo” plenty of things, like for example farming Aquapolis entirely alone.

There are plenty of interesting things in this game to “duo” like this when you have a dedicated healer at your disposal 24/7.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

thats true sophisticated would be great no doubt.

But something in between to get mats wich could not be gathered would be very important and a big step.

so give us something simple until the big Thing is ready

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Until they release it, for most of the mats dropped by monsters, you can level up 3-4 DPS retainers and make them farm that for you, by doing GC daily delivery (with Lyfox scenario generator) you get so much GC seals that you can buy stacks of retainer tokens, you then never ever need to go farm yourself what DoL and DoW retainers can bring you back.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

sorry but that is not the amount of mats i am talking about. i Play with 3 omni crafters 🙂

and on the other Hand it would be a nice way to Level up a bit slow but still leveling

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

It’s how I gathered enough skins and other mats for some of the 1.0 Luminary Tools I was somehow still missing, so around 6000 HQ leather craft for example, with mobs mats coming from retainers.

I’ve been there, needing thousand of mats mobs drop, for example 4 retainers well geared can bring you 60 skins/hour, around 600 per night with scenario engine (and it’s a very discreet way to farm), it’s not as slow as it seems, at least it works until we get the Battle Engine.

I don’t think fighting outside mobs is a good way to level up, very early they changed the game especially to discourage players to do that, on the other hand, Battle Engine could be able to farm solo the very first levels of PoTD, very discreet way to level up.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Ive tried farming monster mats by hand. Their HP is so high and drop rate is so low that its practically the same as being a retainer. If venture brings you 10 per hour monster grind will give you maybe 15-20. And your character will be out there all the time drawing attention. Having this feature would be nice of course but not a life changer.

Potd farming on the other hand will be a real blast.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Thats absolutely right lyfox. And they said one year ago that this feature is nearly ready.
    So it seems now that it wont come hence my question for a timeframe or something simpler

Snow Leopard
    Participant

I wanted the simple hold over for the stupid Yokai watch event. I’ve been farming it w/ my bf’s account duo box and i’m new to it so i’m all scruby and it took foooorever @x@;;; had to do sch so fairy would auto heal and dps because the patch where minion and choco can be out at the same time isnt until 5 days after the event ends… something that just auto targeted the pt ldr’s target or nearest mob and spammed a keystroke set like the crafting macro or even just one key would have been amazing!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.