Is there a good way to stop Miqobot from using certain skills?

Forum Forums Discussion Is there a good way to stop Miqobot from using certain skills?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tear Best Grill
    Participant

While Miqo combat assist works very well in general, a handful of classes have skills that are best used manually. My biggest gripe is with Ley Lines. I’m trying to find a way to keep Miqo from using/seeing the skill, but unless I use a macro(which prevents me from seeing cooldown), she always uses it. Granted 70% of the time it’s used fine, but those edge cases at the very end of a mob pull or right before a boss mechanic really hurt to see.

Has anyone found a decent solution to this? I thought since Miqo only uses keyboard controls that assigning it to a slot with no keybinding would work, but it seems she finds a way. Maybe there’s a setting I’m missing that allows her to access skills in unbound slots?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can put in on a cross hotbar. Miqo ignores everything on cross hotbars and you can still see the cooldown.

Tear Best Grill
    Participant

You can put in on a cross hotbar. Miqo ignores everything on cross hotbars and you can still see the cooldown.

Yeah I tried that for a while but simply couldn’t get over the rest of the hotbar taking up the screen. Sort of petty I know but still. Seems there’s far less hotbar customization for controllers unless I missed a way to hide the tooltips and unused slots.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

At the moment there are three possible workarounds:

1. If you don’t wish Miqobot to use a certain ability, you can remove it from your hotbar.
    2. If you still wish to be able to use it yourself, you can put it in a macro and hide it behind a different icon.
    3. If you need to see the cooldown as well, then you can place it on Cross Hotbar.

If neither of these methods work for you, then we don’t have any other suggestions.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.