Is the 1000 collectability rotation broken?

Forum Forums Discussion Is the 1000 collectability rotation broken?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

I am trying to manually gather some collectables. I choose the above mentioned rotation from the drop down I manually type in the item I want collected. The bot selects the node, finds the item in the list, but then says “i cant collect with no rarity” it does not seem to try to execute any actions in the rotation at all.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It would be nice if you could post some more info. Do you have enough GP? Could you show a screenshot of your settings? What did Miqo say before this? Its hard to say whats wrong without some specifics.

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

That rotation requires 400gp to use. I have tested it myself and it works fine. If you use a scenario that goes from node to node, you’re absolutely going to run out of gp, even with the use of cordials. My suggestion is to use the Ephemeral 0GP rotation instead.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can also use both.

rotationIfGP(1000 Collectability)
    rotationIfGP(Ephemeral 0GP)
    gather()

Ray
    Participant

I was not using a scenario. I walked up to the node. Selected the gathering tab. Typed the name of the item to collect. Selected the rotation from the drop down menu on the gathering tab. Pressed start. Then miqobot selected the node. Selected the item. And said this: “i cant collect with no rarity”.

I will post a screenshot of settings when I am back on my PC.

Ray
    Participant

Attached is a picture of my gathering tab and the monitor tab.

It seems as if the bot is attempting to collect before executing any of the rotation. That’s the only reason I can think of for why it would give that error. I am attempting to use the 1000 collectability rotation that came with the bot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

Enclose the name of the item you want to gather with braces {}

Example:

{Rarefied Mythrite Sand}

The braces tell Miqobot that you always want to use the rotation on that item.

Ray
    Participant

This fixed it, thank you.

Enclose the name of the item you want to gather with braces {}

Example:

{Rarefied Mythrite Sand}

The braces tell Miqobot that you always want to use the rotation on that item.

Xion
    Participant

No worked an hour ago for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.