Is my Miqo too slow?

Forum Forums Discussion Is my Miqo too slow?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hoondu
    Participant

Heya all,

So i’m in the pain of finding a mouse, after manuelly trying it for some time i went down into a deep mind hole of not leaving the computer at all, so i started macroing the house. While doing this I couldnt use and work on the computer anymore and that is why I yesteraday got Miqo – having it running and still beeing able to do things it just great!

Now i have been fighting for alot of houses during the last days and nights, even putting up my alarm clock every 2,5 hours to check on it and changing location if neccesary. Every other “bot” seems to beat me.

Now i talked to my Guildmate who was able to get a house i was standing on how fast he is doing it, because his head seemed to move alot faster than mine. I got a video and his script i am blown away how fast that macro gets pushed and still works

So i adjusted the Miqo timings:

key(f12, 0.5) //target placard

key(num0, 0.4) //confirm
    key(num2, 0.5) //wake cursor
    key(num0, 0.2) //confirm
    key(num0, 0.2) //confirm
    key(num4, 0.4) //cursor left
    key(num0, 0.6) //confirm

afkFor(00:00:0)
    repeatChapterFor(24:00:00)

Which still is pretty slow, it seems like it is still using full seconds

Im going insane over this housing stuff, anyone got it running faster maybe?:)
    Thanks alot

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo doesnt support housing natively. This scenario is just an emulation so its as fast as it can get. If you try any faster you will end up skipping steps due to lags and it will simply go out of sync and stop working.

Hoondu
    Participant

Thanks alot, this answeres my question, i’ll just keep it going while im working on something and change to manual macro inputs when im watching movies 🙂

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

You can reduce some of those times. i know for a fact I was using .37 sec after hitting f12 on your first line when I got my house. Just looked it up. I suggest reduce a time by .05, and see if that works for a few minutes, then reduce it further and try again. if it fails, add .01 and then try again. Just manually adjust each wait individually so you know which is the problem. 37 is not the least time, I would change two of the times every time I ran the bot and never optimized it completely.

Also too fast is obvious you are a bot. Think of how fast you can do it. And i don’t mean once. Put a movie on. Hit a timer, do it 60 times, while watching the movie, and then stop the timer. If it took you 2 minutes to do it 60 times while watching a movie, then realistically you should only have mq do it once per 2 seconds. The closer to what you can do in reality you make it, the less you’ll get caught IMO. which is why I would always have it repeat for some completely random number. repeatChapterFor(4:28:32). Because if you think about tit, nobody plays, or does any task for any exact X:00:00. You always stop at some random time.

Luck Also plays a lot into it. Remember it’s just about who hits it first when it pops, which can be someone doing it slower. Before I got MQ, I lost a house i was spamming on within minutes of stopping. I was too tired, thought to myself f this, i’m never getting a house, started to walk away and saw the purchase go through. Which made me even more committed to getting one. Then within days, 2 in a row I stopped spamming because my wife asked me a question and in that minute pause i lost the house. When I got MQ, within 3 days I got lucky.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.