Is Miqobot good for me if i have these needs? Sorry for already asked questions

Forum Forums Discussion Is Miqobot good for me if i have these needs? Sorry for already asked questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chesirion
    Participant

I’ve done quite a bit of research, and it really seems that Miqo is the most suited product for me in terms of ease of use and helpful community!

However, i’d love to have some doubts solved before committing to the purchase, and these doubts are probably questions that have been asked before, so sorry in advance if that’s the case. In order of importance:

1) Ban Safety
    On the homepage it states you wont be banned unless you actively hack (aka speedhack, clipping etc), so routines “So as long as you don’t overindulge into botting and don’t make her farm 24/7, you’re totally safe.” What would be a good guideline to stay in that “completely safe” area in terms of time running and scripts? My main interest is Gil making while completely AFK, which brings me to my next question:

2) In what ways can this bot make money (gil) with as little risk of being reported as possible?
    My guess is something that is done completely in-doors with no other players nearby, or as few players as possible. Does Miqobot offer a script that allows a money-making activity that i can leave completely afk and still be safe? Which one, if any? Of course, i wont be going 24/7 in the middle of a city, but better safe than sorry!

3) Undercutting feature, is it anywhere at all?
    This seems extremely rare to find in the botting scene, does Miqo offer it? If you also happen to know, is it too risky to run compared to other scripts?
    If there’s no undercutting feature, is there a supported bottable method to make Gil just by vendoring items to shops? (Known as “raw gold”)?

4) Raising an account from scratch
    How is the “zero to hero” script? I’ve read on Ownedcore that it’s better to buy a Scenario Skip than let the bot do its thing entirely, but i wanted to know if i’ll have to manually train the account to reach the proper moneymaking method (see point 2!)

5) Any other precautions one should take?
    Should i use a “mule” to transfer the Gil to a safe, never botted on account? What are the very basic do’s and don’ts when it comes to using Miqobot?

Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry for the numerous questions!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    9+

My main interest is Gil making while completely AFK

We are sorry, but RMT farming features are not supported by Miqobot.
    Miqobot features are designed for common players who simply enjoy the game but would prefer a less grindy version of it. You will not find any suitable gil making or account raising scripts in our product.

You are free to hear out the community’s opinion as well, but we don’t think that Miqobot is for you.

Chesirion
    Participant

I see, thank you anyway!

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

It is – technically – possible to use the scenario engine to fully automate something like that, but it would be very fragile and easily prone to breaking. You would have to have Miqobot send specific keypresses, rather than telling her what to do and letting her handle it, which means no error recovery if a keypress is missed. If you so much as bump your mouse at the wrong time, it all breaks. On top of that, it would be a lot of work to put together. Overall, Miqo is just not the bot you want for something like that.

However, if you aren’t trying to avoid playing the game entirely (which always confuses me) then Miqo is absolutely fantastic for convenience and QoL. Automated fishing, crafting, and gathering, with custom navigation grids and a fairly intelligent pathing AI, plus the scenario engine allowing you to assemble a sequence of actions… she can make the most tedious parts of crafting and gathering a lot simpler, and even help level you up with such things. Given ten or twenty minutes or work at the start, you could set her up to fish in the Diadem for the full three hours unattended, for example. She can even desynth the stuff you get, once you turn it in.

The biggest uses I have personally are gathering shards/crystals/clusters because you need a lot of them, crafting high-level recipes to maximise HQ chances, fishing because I have ADHD and can’t focus on it that long, and getting MGP for the same reason. The 3d radar can be really useful if you’re looking for a specific named entity but can’t find it, or just to highlight things like treasure coffers in dungeons so you don’t miss them. I barely use the combat system, but I have had her run trusts for me on occasion, especially to level my GC squadron.

All in all, if that sounds like the sort of stuff you’d want help with (not full-blown set-and-forget automation) then Miqobot is the bot to use. The best one by far, no contest. But if you want to have a bot play the whole game for you… well, I won’t pretend to understand why, but you do you – just don’t ask Miqo to do it, she’s not that kind of bot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.