Is Miqobot capable of refreshing crafting food?

Forum Forums Discussion Is Miqobot capable of refreshing crafting food?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  PinguGoNoot 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DonQuixote18
    Participant

Is Miqobot capable of refreshing crafting food? I can’t find any threads addressing this already and there only seems to be a repair option in the crafting tab. Most end-game crafting needs to have some kind of food on, and some also require crafting tinctures.

Shizuka
    Participant
    1+

With the best gear available you shouldn’t been needing food. However, if your rotation do requires the usage of food you would have to make a scenario for it.

icon(4, 2) //food
    recipe(Cobalt ingot)
    craft(100) (check amounts of crafts you can get from a single food, you’ll need to test that according to how many steps the recipe requires if it takes 2 minutes to craft you can assume 13 would make sense)
    repeatall

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Shizuka.
    Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

With the best gear available you shouldn’t been needing food.

I thought I had the best gear in the game and I def need food+tea for the Rinascita gear with my rotation. I’d be very grateful if you could share your rotation for Rinascita geal and your stats. I’d love to be able to craft that without food.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    1+

craft(100) (check amounts of crafts you can get from a single food, you’ll need to test that according to how many steps the recipe requires if it takes 2 minutes to craft you can assume 13 would make sense)
    repeatall

Or you can use this to craft for 30 minutes:
    workFor(00:29)
    craft(max)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by iNight iNight.

PinguGoNoot
    Participant

With the best gear available you shouldn’t been needing food. However, if your rotation do requires the usage of food you would have to make a scenario for it.

This is not the case currently, the optimal highest end melds use Calamari Ripieni to reach the minimum Craftsmanship requirements for recipes

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  PinguGoNoot.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.