Is it possible to run a scenario and have specific factors break it?

Forum Forums Discussion Is it possible to run a scenario and have specific factors break it?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  blossom7 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

blossom7
    Participant

My FC and I are trying to buy an FC house and I’ve been using the bot regularly in an attempt to do this. My server is extremely congested so it’s been difficult even with the bot running to grab one so far.

As I’m the only one with the bot I’m the one needing to camp out plots, but since my server is so congested there are always other people there too so I’m not willing to risk leaving the bot unattended and it becoming obvious to those people that I’m using one; but I also want to be able to catch some sleep.

Someone in my FC asked if I went to bed and left the bot running, if they stayed up in a party with me and teleported once the plot sold if the bot would automatically accept the teleport to remove me from the area to avoid running the risk of the scenario continuing to run on the placard for hours if I’m still asleep once its sold. Is there a way to set the bot up to do this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

I think theres a chance it might work if you weave in a few extra keys to handle the teleport offer. But even after teleport your bot will continue spamming keys in another area. Imagine doing it in the middle of Limsa plaza. Dont leave it running while you sleep. Its not worth the risk in my opinion.

blossom7
    Participant

I had assumed that would be the case since either way I couldn’t cancel the scenario, I’ll stick to just keeping it going while I was awake!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.