Is it not possible to get gather Ephemeral Node in HW anymore?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Is it not possible to get gather Ephemeral Node in HW anymore?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Xion
    Participant

Topic

I found a preset but nothing spawns in the areas regardless of class and sit around until the proposed timewindow pops.

a
    Participant

uh yeah thats how they work right
    they only spawn at specific areas during specific hours

pussyfoot
    Participant

Do you have the tombs of lore that are required to see them? (regional folklore etc)

Xion
    Participant

You’re misunderstanding, I know that but it seems like there no longer spawn any eph nodes where I’m used from 2016-2017 or whenever HW was relavant content.

But I realise I probably was preoccupied when I created OP. And seems unable to edit OP.

What I meant was I found a preset here on forums cause needed some sands for workshop but it brings you to the spot I’m used to from 5-6 years ago when i was farming the HW eph alot, however nothing spawns at in the areas despite I’m there in the correct time window and class.

Sooo, was this changed over some QOL over the years and if yes, has anyone bothered making a new preset for it?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Xion.

Uxhak
    Participant

There were some changes to ephemeral nodes in game and the whole collectable system. You may have to find the nodes again as they are no longer in the same place. The old grids for them on this forum will be out dated. You will either have to wait for people to make new ones or make your own.

Xion
    Participant

Right. Seems unlikely someone will with such old content. But if I cba to do it I will make sure to share it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.