Is crafting solver good to use?

Forum Forums Discussion Is crafting solver good to use?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shinya kogami
    Participant

Just wondering if we can still use Miqobot to gather and craft using the craft resolver? I saw the update that craft resolver is being worked on but will this affect gathering? Anyone can estimate how long craft resolver will be workable again, thxvm

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Crafting solver is not yet safely usable, as Miqo has said. The crafting solver does not affect anything but crafting via the solver, so gathering is not affected by it, but Miqobot still doesn’t understand/use the gatherer level 90 action.

shinya kogami
    Participant

Crafting solver is not yet safely usable, as Miqo has said. The crafting solver does not affect anything but crafting via the solver, so gathering is not affected by it, but Miqobot still doesn’t understand/use the gatherer level 90 action.

Thxvm, is the lvl 90 action essential to gathering?

Do you know when solver will be resolved?

As a new Miqo user, do you think Miqo has a good track record of eventually making solver work as I really rely on it to craft.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Thxvm, is the lvl 90 action essential to gathering?

Do you know when solver will be resolved?

As a new Miqo user, do you think Miqo has a good track record of eventually making solver work as I really rely on it to craft.

It’s not.
    About a month from now, probably.
    Yes, they do.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

The level 90 MIN/BTN skill grants an extra “point” of integrity at a node just like the 300GP skill, but the new one’s a 50% chance proc off the previous one. In other words, if you use the old one then you get another swing and a 50% chance of being able to use the new one for an additional swing. It’s useful, but not at all essential.

Miqobot has an excellent track record with the solver, although it’s never been broken like this in my time as a user. New actions usually need to be added manually by the devs, but this extended downtime is specifically because of the stat squish in 6.0 changing the internal calculations, which Miqo needs to update for, and this is the first time in my own experience that this has happened.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.