Inn rooms

Forum Forums Discussion Inn rooms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ToxicFarmLand ToxicFarmLand 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ToxicFarmLand
    ToxicFarmLand
    Participant

Sometimes when using Miqo to farm the tank mount if you are in an inn room: The Roost sometimes the “blackout switch is triggered” when you leave the instance .

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting. Unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce your issue in our labs.
    When this message appears, Miqobot usually asks you to save the message log for analysis. Have you managed to do so by any chance? Would you be able to show it to us?

ToxicFarmLand
    ToxicFarmLand
    Participant

I have 2 files made by Miqo if thats what you mean, its named starting 166
    otherwise the message read;

(6:06:55 AM) I don’t recognize this place… I think I had a blackout… Maybe somebody’s watching me! I’d better hide in the corner quietly.
    (6:06:55 AM) Previous zone: Garuda (Extreme) (0129)
    (6:06:55 AM) Current zone: The Roost (00B3)
    (6:06:55 AM) Blackout while travelling… Good night! <3
    (6:06:55 AM) (NOTE) Blackout switch is triggered.
    (6:06:55 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

I tried to see if it was something I might have done but it was super unreliable with recreation attempts, it sort of just happened when I stopped thinking about it aha.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by ToxicFarmLand ToxicFarmLand.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the requested information. But unfortunately it doesn’t contain enough data to analyze.
    This is only the last message that displays the final error, but the most important information is what happened before it. We have to see the full sequence of steps that led to this moment in order to be able to analyze the problem. Please show us the complete message log, starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”.

ToxicFarmLand
    ToxicFarmLand
    Participant

If it happens again during the next time I do this grind I will make sure to save the complete log for you.
    Sorry for the bother!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.