Ingenuity

Forum Forums Discussion Ingenuity

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rixunie 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rixunie
    Participant

Given what’s known about Ingenuity and how it works, why does Miqo not utilize Ingenuity when crafting recipes -far- above my own level? I’ve lost multiple Rakshasa items to the lovely NQ-lands due to her not using it, and instead trying to brute force with touch actions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/7txg5g/recipe_level_and_ingenuity/ For reference

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Its funny that we get links to external guides that were originally copypasted from Miqo team research which is a sticky topic just above yours.

But to answer your question theres something wrong with your cross ability setup. Ive never seen her not using Ingenuity on star recipes. Do you have it in cross class actions? Is it on your hotbar? If you can show the crafting log from Miqo and your hotbar screenshot ill try to help.

EDIT: Oh and did you enable Ingenuity in solver settings?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.

Rixunie
    Participant

I did have it on there, and forgot to set as a cross-class skill.. I’m a derp. Thank you Lyfox.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Rixunie.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.