Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

New grids have been added to the index.
    Section on Ixali Daily Quests is available.

oyamatsumi
    Participant

can i request Coerthan Tea Leaves and Coerthan Tea Seeds? same unspoiled node

thanks

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

ghettochipmunk
    Participant

Wyvern Obsidian and Saltpeter safe route. This is based on Captainblunt’s route but with a few modifications. It is much slower, but you won’t die if you are low level.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

New grids are added to the index.
    Thank you very much!

BoomDerp1
    Participant

Could you please update the Siltstone one? I am having issues with it mounting and dismounting and not working close enough to the node itself and then it runs in a circle and gets confused. xD Thanks.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Try this one: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/siltstone-brimstone-lv30/
    Not really sure about your mounting issue but my version doesnt need mounts.

BoomDerp1
    Participant

Thank you!

BakaKurisu
    Participant
    2+

Thought I would share this one if anyone needed.

Lvl 50* Unspoiled Lush Vegetation Patch (1am ET)
    East Shroud- Nine ivies: Silkworm Cocoon

Not super fancy, one beacon connecting to all nodes. Make sure to enable Truth, and set the gather by name. 😀

Attachments:

mikichii
    Participant

Noticed a hole in the grids while trying to put all the grids I’ve downloaded in order by level with consistent naming schemes. My first grid, hope it’s fine, I honestly only tested it for one node spawn….

MIN50 – Lower La Noscea – Unspoiled node containing Gregarious Worm/Raw Ruby/Raw Sapphire and hidden unaspected crystal/dark matter cluster. No aggro in this area. I’ve connected it to Limsa’s Tempest Gate so you can just zone out from the city and turn it on, if that’s your bag.

Will be filling in some other unspoiled node holes I can already see there, so if anyone has feedback….

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  mikichii.
    Attachments:

mikichii
    Participant

Another hole in the MIN50 unspoiled grids – Central Thanalan->Black Brush Station.

Connected to aetheryte for convenience.

Gregarious Worm [1]
    Native Gold [6]
    Raw Emerald [7]
    Raw Diamond [8]
    Unaspected Crystal [hidden]
    Dark Matter Cluster [hidden]

Again please let me know if there are some changes I can make to make it seem more fluid/human/etc

Attachments:

mikichii
    Participant

Another unspoiled fill-in for Coerthas Western Highlands’ MIN50 collectible node. Attached to Falcon’s Nest for convenience. Flight is built-in here. Not sure about the aggro situation. There are some nearby Bergthurs and a Silver Wolf, but they didn’t seem to wander too close to the nodes…

You need to specify a node type here (Unspoiled) or Miqo will try to hit the Dragon Obsidian near the beacon.

12 AM/12 PM
    Yellow Copper Ore [2]
    Grade 5 Carb Matter [hidden]
    Dark Matter Cluster [hidden]

mikichii
    Participant

Completionist fill-in for the Virgin Basilisk Egg node.

Connected to Northern Thanalan -> Ceruleum Processing Plant. Seems really weird that there’s only one spawn point for this one? I set the beacon a bit farther back from the node so we don’t appear to know exactly where it spawns while we wait.

Despite its proximity to the cobalt nodes, Miqo didn’t seem distracted by them when I tested this. That said, there’s a Basilisk right by this node, so if you aren’t 60 you may care to change points 2 and 3 to stealth types.

Gregarious Worm [1]
    Virgin Basilisk Egg [6]

Attachments:

mikichii
    Participant

Lower La Noscea -> Moraby Drydocks

Grade 3 Carb Matter [1]
    Earth Shard [4]
    Earth Crystal [5, sometimes]
    Grade 2 La Noscean Topsoil [hidden]

I originally designed this with all 4 points, but after letting it run for a while, I saw that Miqo didn’t ever seem to want to hit the western nodes. To be fair, I as a human gatherer think they’re too far away, too. So rather than leave them there untested with possible issues, I just cut them off the grid.

Attachments:

mikichii
    Participant

Western La Noscea -> Swftperch

Grade 3 Carb Matter [1]
    Ice Shard [5]
    Ice Crystal [6, sometimes]
    Black Limestone [hidden]

Ran this one for a while. Once or twice, Miqo couldn’t find the south node spawns after mining the west and north node spawns, so I added beacons and that seemed to clear it up…

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.