Index: Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Gathering Grids

This topic contains 497 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  LunarEclip3e 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    Sfia
    Sfia
    Participant

First time posting. If I overlooked the answer to my question, please tell me where I missed it.

Any grids for diadem min/bot tier 3 and 4 items that work for EW patches?

Thanks!

RolfEd
    Participant

I’m having trouble with the grids, they eventually make the bot stand still. Using the Bismuth Ore one.

killshot
    Participant

Does anyone have a grid for Gilled Topknot?

Kuarupi
    Participant

Does anyone have a grid for Gilled Topknot?

this fish is for aetherial reduction, you will find grid for this fish in a scenario for gather ephemeral nodes. I will put it here for you. u will finde in chapter 2 from scenario.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

psychoticghost
    Participant

I made a name list for desynth of fish caught in ocean fishing, as I couldn’t see one here.

Attachments:

MelodyOswin
    Participant
    1+

I have created a grid for dark rye. I have been gathering on it for an hour and no issues

Slot 3 – Dark Rye
    Slot 4 – Dark Hemp
    Slot 5 – Wind Crystal
    Slot 7 – Iceberg Lettuce

Attachments:

eldergroose
    Participant

Anyone have an updated grid for Alien Onion? The one posted does not work, bot just stands there.

Habane283
    Participant

Does anyone have a good endwalker ephemeral node scenario/gathering grid for MIN/BTN?

Boxxer
    Boxxer
    Participant

Made my first grid for posting! Let me know if there are any improvements I can make, or anything I missed.
    Hoping to fill in some gaps.
    1. Garlean Staple
    2. Phrygian Gold Ore
    3. Eblan Alumen
    5. Lightning Crystal

Attachments:
    Boxxer
    Boxxer
    Participant

Sorry for the double post. Here’s one more.
    1. Hannish Staple
    5. Ice Crystal
    7. Pewter Ore

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Boxxer Boxxer.
    Attachments:

Habane283
    Participant

Gilled Topknot

@kuarupi Thank for your scenario but for some reason the Ultima Thule Grid for Gilled Topknot was not included I think. Could you upload the grid for it? Thanks!

mrwaggle4
    Participant

Tnx for the hard work that you have done, the BTN20-FaerieappleYew.txt will only collect windshards. Is there any info as to why this happens?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Tnx for the hard work that you have done, the BTN20-FaerieappleYew.txt will only collect windshards. Is there any info as to why this happens?

You need to tell Miqobot what slot you wish to gather, or included the name in the Gathering list. If there are items on there, they take priority over the slot in the order they’re listed.

Soriel
    Participant

Hello, wanted to make a small contribution since the CaptainBlunt grid for gathering Ash logs (lvl 10 mature tree node in North Shroud) was giving me the crystals and shards (wierd, I know, even deleted it from my grids, redownloaded his and loaded it back in, it does the same thing). I decided to make my own and I hope it helps other users. Dunno if I did it right, but it also goes to mineral deposits giving potter’s clay (lucky me, I needed those anyway.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Soriel. Reason: uploaded a fixed hybrid for potter's clay
    Attachments:

Zod
    Participant

I’ve updated your Bloodhemp grid to include a beacon. It was getting hung up.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Index: Gathering Grids’ is closed to new replies.