Incorrect Crafter selected, how to change?

Forum Forums Discussion Incorrect Crafter selected, how to change?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aussiedai84 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mibo
    Mibo
    Participant

I am attempting to make Mythril Ingots for my Armourer achievement, however, when I select the Mythril Ingot recipe and run the Miqobot, it attempts to only use the crafter at the top of the list which is Blacksmith. Is there a way I can get this to default to another crafter on the same recipe?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Mibo Mibo.

Ray
    Participant

I would not be concerned with a half second pause. From someone else’s perspective it most like looks natural, they may not even see the pause.

dannikenka
    dannikenka
    Participant
    1+

I had a similar issue where miqo wasn’t able to find the ALC recipe for mortar but I managed to figure out a work around. First thing you want to is to find the mythril ingot (armorer) recipe in the crafting log and drag the mythril ingot icon onto your hotbar. Then for your scenario you would paste this:

job(ARM)
    solverPreset(fastest)
    key(4, 1)
    craft(100)
    repeatChapter(99)

The only things you would need to change is where the key press is (for this example the mythril ingot icon is on 4, bar 1) and the solver preset depending on if you are doing HQ crafts.

Mibo
    Mibo
    Participant
    1+

It works, thank you. 🙂

Aussiedai84
    Participant
    1+

The other option is to just use

recipe(Mythril Ingot, 2)

the , 2 be the number down the list of jobs that can craft that particular recipe.

eg bsm = 1
    arm = 2
    gsm = 3

for this recipe.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.