In love

Forum Forums Discussion In love

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Akirababe
    Participant
    2+

I absolutely love this thing. Mad props to everyone involved, and thanks to all the people who’ve uploaded all the grids they’ve made 🙂 I’ve been having fun tweaking them to my liking and have been blowing through mining and botany, and even played with the crafting one a bit. I haven’t tried the mini-games out yet, or the chocobo racing, but I’m looking forward to that! Best catnip I’ve ever bought 😛
    That being said, I have one thing I’d love to suggest! (Or maybe I’m missing how to do it and someone can point it out!)
    Organizing the grids!! Sorting the list. I love all these grids I have but they’re so… everywhere… and messy! (I have OCD lol) I would love to be able to just manually drag and drop them in my desired order, or even to organize alphabetically/numerically with a click and have to change the names to pull it off in the way I want.

Otherwise, I’m definitely looking forward to all the changes you already have planned, and I’m totally in love with Miqobot as she is 🙂

Akirababe
    Participant
    1+

OH, and maybe somehow the ability to include a jump at a certain location in the grid? My friend and I were just joking about the jump delay and how it can make it look off… The ability to change a [] in the grid to “Jump here” might help! 🙂

Shmyaka999
    Participant
    1+

The bot is great guys!! Tnx a lot! Keep working on it! It realy saves a lot of time in grinding items

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for your kind words 🙂

Indeed, we are looking into UI and Navigation improvements in the upcoming versions of Miqobot. At the moment we focus on releasing Scenario Engine and Combat support, but we are totally aware of the imperfections of available features.
    We will be working on improvements shortly after the main feature pack is complete.

Thank you for your requests very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.