I think I broke my gather assist?

Forum Forums Discussion I think I broke my gather assist?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iifetap
    Participant

Trying to use my assist mode under the gathering options, I have it checked but its not doing anything when I get close to a node, it worked a few days ago but now its no longer working for me. Is there something I may have done to break it?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Maybe youve set a name filter. Its hard to say without some logs or screenshots. Could you show the settings from your Miqo?

Narev
    Narev
    Participant

While we’re on the subject, I have been manually changing which slot for Miqo to mash at gathering nodes, is there a way to automate it?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can use gather by name and Miqo will select the slot herself. If thats what you mean.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

While we’re on the subject, I have been manually changing which slot for Miqo to mash at gathering nodes, is there a way to automate it?

Another option is to make gathering presets (the area below the gathering checkbox) for different items. Every gathering preset also saves the slot number and when you switch between presets (either manually or via a scenario) it also switches the slot number automatically to what you’ve set.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.