i miss miqo chan so much

Forum Forums Discussion i miss miqo chan so much

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by noobMagician42 noobMagician42 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lilily lily
    Participant
    4+

just 1 hour no miqochan use skill for me i need to click marco for crafting with my own finger again ah please comeback quick miqochan bohoooo Q_Q

noobMagician42
    noobMagician42
    Participant
    2+

Hey Lilily!
    I too have been missing Miqo’s wonderful craftsmanship. That said, there are some good stopgaps while we wait for her to be operational again.

The folks who develop teamcraft have been able to update their crafting simulator to properly reflect the new expansion’s skills and recipe values. If you copy your stats into their window you can work to create a rotation that completes the craft you need. If it’s a common item, someone on the community may have even created a rotation already for you. Regardless, you can export whichever rotation you need into an in-game macro, and then complete the craft with one click.

It’s not nearly as painless as having Miqo magically figure out the rotation for you, but it will serve you well these first few weeks especially if you have a set of items that you know will sell well to all of the folks coming back to the game for the new expansion.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.