I AM WAITING

Forum Forums Discussion I AM WAITING

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

johnb
    Participant
    1+

MIQO,
    My Crafters’ and Gatherers’ are already at 80. I just wanna make grids. 🙂 Lets’ go buddy!!!!!!!! XD.

JOHNB

Trogdorburninator
    Participant
    7+

please, for the love of god, be patient!!! It takes time, they’re working as hard as they can, the LEAST we can do is be thankful and wait

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant
    5+

You do realize your post title is yelling, right? I know we are all fiending for some Miqo but Trog is right, just wait it out and we will all be rewarded.

johnb
    Participant

please, for the love of god, be patient!!! It takes time, they’re working as hard as they can, the LEAST we can do is be thankful and wait

You don’t Pay my sub; rofl. And no shit Sherlock they always work as hard as they can.

You do realize your post title is yelling, right? I know we are all fiending for some Miqo but Trog is right, just wait it out and we will all be rewarded.

SO WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! XD

zgo63925
    Participant
    2+

It’s rude.

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

It’s also nonsensical to write about the same message as other people before. Yes, we all are waiting, Miqo’s team also wanted to do a bit of Shadowbringers (maybe, probably). Who is paying their sub while doing the content themselves, while repairing Miqo?

You certainly don’t since they are nice enough to not let your sub for Miqo run. If you know appreciation hold your feets and sit tight until they release it.

johnb
    Participant

It’s rude.

Eat my Shorts!!!!! 🙂

It’s also nonsensical to write about the same message as other people before. Yes, we all are waiting, Miqo’s team also wanted to do a bit of Shadowbringers (maybe, probably). Who is paying their sub while doing the content themselves, while repairing Miqo?

You certainly don’t since they are nice enough to not let your sub for Miqo run. If you know appreciation hold your feets and sit tight until they release it.

You are doing the same thing lol 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  johnb.

infuriated
    Participant
    2+

The Author of this post is just excited, i dont think hes being rude at all.
    You’re all looking too much into this, remove nose from miqobots ass, his post is fine.

johnb
    Participant
    1+

You’re all looking too much into this, remove nose from miqobots ass, his post is fine.

Yup; completely figured me out 🙂 . Was super surprised Trogdorburninator, PinHead, zgo63925 and WangHaiYun took this seriously to the point they wanted to reprimand; but, some people just want to stomp out any voice they perceive as negative for no reason, and so I decided to stoke em a bit. XD

flintrucker
    Participant

lol some people really just aren’t worth the time.

Have fun you guys

krash89
    Participant

Agreed!!
    AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MIQO! LET’S DO IT <3333333333

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Miqobot is upgraded for Shadowbringers 5.0 🙂
    Thank you for your patience very much!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

SHE’S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you Miqo, that was rather fast and unexpected ^^ Now I wont have to manually craft 999 Refined natros xD

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.