I am back, what did I miss?

Forum Forums Discussion I am back, what did I miss?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fara 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryukk
    Ryukk
    Participant

Hey guys,

Life on my end is slowly getting back on track, but want to get back into FF, I remember using Miqobot last year to do some gathering etc, and I think squad scenarios.
    I glad to see things are still going very well. UNFORTUNANTLY, I want to level some DoW/DoM classes now, are scenarios still the best way and make sure you change them when you level?

Thank you in advance for covering for my laziness, I did try the search feature for “How to level classes” but didn’t have much luck.

Fara
    Participant
    8+

I have been constantly leveling via Squadron and Trusts. My personal method has been the following:
    1-20 -> Hunting log + challenge log (Fate one, this applies only weekly), if levels are missing, potd (in case of doubt with assist, i saw no problem with that)
    20-50 -> Squadron. Choose always highest level squadron if possible. Use “Full clear” for more exp (espescially brayflox + Stone vigil).
    50-53 -> Arguably potd or still squadron. Be aware that you will meet a itemlevel gap for entering Sohm Al
    53-70 -> Sohm Al. This one is the slowest portion, but you can also substitute with Heaven on High on 61+ with assist.
    70-71 -> pixie tribes; saves time compared to more sohm al runs, you can use the time until reset for other classes. Otherwise recommendable would be MSQ roulette and aiming for praetorium
    71-75 -> Holmister Switch spam
    75-80 -> Qitana ravel spam

Tips:
    1) If you pre-order endwalker right now you get a exp earring who adds exp bonus up to level 80.
    2) For Squadron use Archers
    3) Sohm Al gives roughly 1 mil exp with food buff, exp earring and FC grade 2 battle exp buff
    4) Squadrons can give EXP manuals once per week. they apply a stronger, 2h exp buff. 10 per week if they succeed. Best send them out while you do 71+ runs.
    5) For trust use Thancred as tank, Exarch (if you finished current msq) as Healer (otherwise urianger), and Alisaie (because she spams LB + potential emergency heals)
    6) If you dont mind being kinda active i still recommend going with assist on the highest trust dungeon level which will be roughly 2 runs per level. Assist helps here greatly.
    7) DO YOUR CLASS QUESTS IN BETWEEN NO MATTER WHAT UNTIL LEVEL 70 BECAUSE YOU NEED THE SKILLS!!! (cannot stress that enough)
    8) Prep as soon as possible Augmented poetics gear from Rhalgr’s reach for lvl 70. They will last you until Quitana and then you just use quitana gear.

As mentioned, this is/are my main methods, maybe others can help or do it differently.

Ryukk
    Ryukk
    Participant

Fara,

Thank you for taking the time for such a detailed response and putting me on track. I really appreciate it.
    I never really understood the Poetics gear to be honest as I always tend to leave the game during expansions for a bit but you hit the nail on the head what I need to do. Thank you again and hope you have a great week.

Fara
    Participant

Glad to help!
    Basically the poetics gear is the final tomestone gear from that expansion.(in this case for level 70 gear its augmented scaevan which is ilvl 400 – there is no higher ilvl than that for lvl 70) It used to be a heck of a grind to get a set, but since its outdated, the devs made it available to be bought fully augmented via poetics.
    If you choose to do Palace of the Dead / Heaven on High during some steps, you will automatically also get poetics. Win win.
    I hope you will have a great week too and have fun leveling!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.