HQ if avail

Forum Forums Discussion HQ if avail

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

While crafting on of the presets I use is “balanced” for selecting materials. I don’t know if anyone has done it already, or if it is possible to do it myself. Is there anyway to set it to always use HQ when available.

The issue stems from crafting with HQ takes less time, and having only 1 stack remaining when done makes it easier to sell off remaining inventory. I have the bot farm out 2-3 times the materials I need so that I can sell the rest off. I craft, and then sell the rest. Well if I have to sell 2 stacks, lets say 10 Copper Ores and 5 HQ copper ores, (Random numbers and random item, i would just vendor sell that trash, just needed an example.) because crafting use up only NQ items, then i have to waste 2 spots from my retainer to sell of the remainder. Not only that, but unless i list them at the same price, the NQ will sell much faster. And if they are oging to sell for the same rice, I might as well use the item to speed up my process.

I’m willing to put in the work, Just not sure how I would go about doing it. Any help, or a point in the direction of something that does this as I assume someone else has wanted this before.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    1+

I’ve looked for the same thing, and as far as I can tell, there are two options. One is to manually select the materials first before telling Miqo to craft – she won’t change the item selections unless something runs out of the quality you selected, so she’ll just use things in whatever ratio you set up for as long as that’s possible. Obviously, this only works if you’re manually starting the craft.

The other is to use a scenario, where there’s a command to set the NQ:HQ ratios for each ingredient of the craft, as well as one to start crafting a certain number of items. There’s even one to set the crafting recipe, and the one to start crafting has a way to indicate “just craft until you can’t” instead of a number, so this could be used for fully automated crafting following gathering. OTOH, you’d need to set it up for each thing you want to craft.

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

That’s disappointing. I’m going to see If I can’t figure that out. I’m assuming it can be loaded into MQ someway.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its pretty easy. Just make an empty scenario and type two lines.

nqhq(HQ)
    craft(max)

Replace ‘max’ with a number of crafts if you want to.

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Its pretty easy. Just make an empty scenario and type two lines.

nqhq(HQ)
    craft(max)

Replace ‘max’ with a number of crafts if you want to.

You Sir are Awesome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.