HQ gathering help

Forum Forums Discussion HQ gathering help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ray 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

How do I make the bot try to max out quality before gathering? I only want HQ items from gathering.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Ray.
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Set your action rotation on the gathering tab, under the skill section. You can hit the “…” button to edit rotations and add a new one if you want. However, it’s pretty unlikely that you’ll get only HQ drops. Especially since you’ll run out of GP even using cordials and then have to wait for them to recharge.

Besides, you can just sell the NQ stuff, to NPCs if nothing else.

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

>I only want HQ items from gathering.

Yeah… no. That’s not really possible unless you write your own scenario to afk for X amount of seconds while your GP refills after every single gather.

As Vixen suggested above, just write a rotation in your Gathering tab of Miqobot, which will fire when you have the right amount of GP at the start of the node. Just accept the fact that you’re going to get NQ while your GP refills.

Ray
    Participant

I was hoping it would be similar to how it works with crafting. I suppose that I could either find some good gathering rotations or make my own.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.