HQ Crafting (Stops after 200-300)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets HQ Crafting (Stops after 200-300)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KelFella 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Unown87
    Participant

Hello,

I want to request assistance on getting this resolved. No matter what time of day this happens or leave unattended for long periods of time. The game seems to find a way to crash between 200-300 HQ synths and planning on doing more than that.

Overall, I am crafting using Carpenter and trying to obtain some Crafting achievements.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Unown87
    Participant

Just to add – I use Wifi as well. Would this be a factor? Thanks.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Game crash is a bug in the game and im not sure it has anything to do with the bot. What does it say when it crashes?

KelFella
    Participant

If it’s an actual crash and not a disconnect, very unlikely.

I’ve recently seen a number of people with crashing errors though that end up boiling down do a DX error, and is mitigated by reinstalling graphics drivers. I’ve reports both of crash-to-desktop crashes (no error dialogue) as well as with dialogue (which ends up weird, because the game will continue operating for a bit if you don’t acknowledge the error; of course, you can’t send inputs, but you can see the middle of a fight).

I was also hit by this issue, also doing crafting, using a homemade bot. I found that crafting in my empty apartment also mitigated the issue, since it wasn’t drawing nearly as many objects.

Unown87
    Participant

If it’s an actual crash and not a disconnect, very unlikely.

I’ve recently seen a number of people with crashing errors though that end up boiling down do a DX error, and is mitigated by reinstalling graphics drivers. I’ve reports both of crash-to-desktop crashes (no error dialogue) as well as with dialogue (which ends up weird, because the game will continue operating for a bit if you don’t acknowledge the error; of course, you can’t send inputs, but you can see the middle of a fight).

I was also hit by this issue, also doing crafting, using a homemade bot. I found that crafting in my empty apartment also mitigated the issue, since it wasn’t drawing nearly as many objects.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I feel like I used the wrong wording. I get disconnected from the game then forced to log back in which results in trying attempt again. I tried this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO44hYGy5Sc and even tried beer cans on my router antennas (lol!) At best I got to 500(modest improvement). I tried crafting in FC apartment with nothing in it and got to around 280 before I got disconnected with disconnect symbol next to my character name. I may need to reboot router and at best switch to Ethernet cable.

Overall, I want to do more than 1000+ crafts at one time.

Any further info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Unown87.

KelFella
    Participant

This is not going to be the fault of miqo, as it doesn’t touch the networking nor the client.

Using the cable is going to be your best bet. If issues persist, your only other options are to try using a VPN (wtfast offers ff14 support and a 72 hour trial period), getting a different ISP, or accepting your current situation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.