How to use Miqobot for MSQ?

Forum Forums Discussion How to use Miqobot for MSQ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shinya kogami 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shinya kogami
    Participant

Anyone pls provide a guide on how to use Miqobot for MSQ progression? I just want to do main story only – any assistance with this? Also, any assistance with class quests?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated. Though I am currently subbed to Miqobot and will continue to do so due to its excellent crafting system (and gathering I’m told as well – yet I have yet to explore its functions yet), I am also subbed to another bot which I will not name as I do not want to advertise for them but know that they have a feature which allows a player to buy a “pack”/”addon” from the community store which has stuff like MSQ quests and class quests etc.

I am wondering if Miqobot has this function, and if so how to do this? Thxvm.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

MSQ and Questing features are not supported at the moment.

Our community assigned a low priority to Questing due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

We will consider your voice in our development plans.
    Thank you for your request!

If you do not enjoy the Main Story, we would recommend to purchase Scenario Skip Item from Square Enix.
    The price on this item is comparable to Miqobot subscription, while the effect is instant and completely safe from any potential account suspensions.
    Scenario Skip – Item Guide

shinya kogami
    Participant

thxvm for this. i very much enjoy miqobot and look forward to features and its stable operation for the future ahead!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.