How to use a scenario?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets How to use a scenario?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  UsedForKu 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

frankcufc5
    Participant

Hi,

How do I actually add a scenario? I imported one successfully from the forum but I can’t actually add it or use it? Why is there no guide?

Thanks

frankcufc5
    Participant

All I want to do is repair my items at an NPC and trade equipment for seals I just can’t add a scenario 🙁

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

So you imported a scenario but cant find it in Miqo? Its on ‘scenario’ tab. Just select it and click start. If you want to create a new one then click ‘new’ button.

Heres the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-scenario-scripting-engine/

frankcufc5
    Participant

Hi Lyfox,

Thank you for the reply, it doesn’t let me add it on the scenario tab, if I click the + it just says new scanario, it doesn’t let me select one.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sorry dont think i understand the problem. You select it by clicking with your mouse it should be easy. Maybe you could show a screenshot?

frankcufc5
    Participant

I will show one when I get home from work later 🙂

frankcufc5
    Participant

Hello,

When ever I select the Squadron preset I cannot add it, clicking on the + does not doing anything either. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

So you didnt actually import it. Click ‘import’ button then select the scenario file you downloaded from forum. Is this what your question was about?

Attachments:

frankcufc5
    Participant

I’ve imported it about 5 times and it says import successful, but it doesn’t show up where new scenario is

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Alright then could you show a screenshot of the import message? And while were at it which file exactly are you importing?

frankcufc5
    Participant

Hi,

I am importing the file from the Flame Squadron forum so it can repair gear etc.

This is the screenshot showing it imported successfully.

Thanks

Attachments:
    Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

what you are importing isnt a scenario, it is a navigation grid for a scenario to use.

frankcufc5
    Participant

Oh lol, is that why then? Can somebody please link me to a working one for immortal flames so I can repair gear and sell loot? I would be very grateful

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

UsedForKu
    Participant

This thread is a lifesaver. Simple though the screenshots were, it made understanding how to actually import the scenarios correctly much quicker to comprehend than anything else I’d seen. Super late to the party, but thank you guys!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.