How to solve AST tarot gameplay?

Forum Forums Discussion How to solve AST tarot gameplay?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ariel BB Ariel BB 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kyrthal
    Participant

Hi,

So I recently decided to test the assist mode, but it seemed that it didn’t want to put card buffs on any of the players, is there something that I am missing? Any tips from ppl that have been healing as AST?

sinox
    Participant

u gotta put keybinds to selecting players^^ it works really well for me

Kyrthal
    Participant

I have keybinds set so, I even restarted the client, still nothing. Funnily enough it works in dungeons but as soon as I enter a 8 man, it’s not working anymore.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but this information is not enough to identify your issue.
    We would recommend to review the main combat guide and verify that you have all the relevant settings enabled: [Beta] Combat

If this information still doesn’t help, please contact our Tech Support and we will investigate your problem further:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Kyrthal
    Participant

I deleted all Miqo related files -> “reinstalled” it and now its working. Maybe something in the presets?

Ariel BB
    Ariel BB
    Participant

Hi Kyrthal,

Have you checked Keybinds -> Hotbar? Not sure if this helps, but try assigning a key for the skills that you want to use according to the hotbar and slot. Example: Hotbar 1 – Slot 1 etc..

Good luck!
    xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.