How to Set Miqobot to Remain in Crafting Log After Crafting Is Done

Forum Forums Discussion How to Set Miqobot to Remain in Crafting Log After Crafting Is Done

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lahabread
    Participant

Miqo currently ends crafting rounds by closing the log, which makes your character stand up. Is there any way to, perhaps even in the scenario log after setting the scenario to craft the preferred recipe, make Miqo remain kneeling when a chapter is finished, for example, and just leave the crafting log up?

lilily lily
    Participant

i want to know too i afraid someone will sus when miqo finished crafting and just stand up and afk everytime like when craft something in the same class but why stand up everytime

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant

FWIW, I mass craft with Miqo in an inn room or my FC private chambers. No one around to sus if they can’t see me.

ETA: you could probably just add some sort of thing to keep yourself from being logged out like they do with the retainers script. something about afk.21 and press shift+7 and repeat three times that’s enough for the retainers to come back and start over again with the rest of the script so it’s likely enough to keep you from being logged out, though not from standing up.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Naiya Naiya.
    Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

I’m currently not home to test it but what you can probably do is set your crafting log action to a hot key (ex f7) then in the crafting scenario right after your craft() command you can add key(f7) below it. Long shot but it may work

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Dripy Dripy.
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

That won’t work, I’m afraid. When you open your crafting log, you remain standing until you start a craft. After finishing a craft, no matter how many you did, you remain kneeling at your crafting “station” until you close the log. Simply re-opening the log won’t stop you from standing, nor will it make you kneel again after.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.