How to make an expert crafting scenario?

Forum Forums Discussion How to make an expert crafting scenario?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kim_Lee 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sfdkljasdf
    Participant

Hey I am struggling to understand how to make my own scenarios for mass consumable crafting. I did make an effort to search the forum but I guess I’m not searching the right things.

What I would like to do is expert craft a recipe for 80 minutes (or 78 crafts) and then repair, extract materia, eat food twice, and repeat until I return to PC. I can’t figure out how to do it and even when I just try to repair feature it isn’t working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Much Thicc
    Participant
    1+

You have to add the repair function to your hotbar if you’re using dark matter.

job(YOUR JOB HERE)
    solverPreset(recommended)
    recipe(COPY PASTE THE EXPERT RECIPE HERE)

key(alt+=, 5.0) //food, make sure you have alt+= keybound or whatever key you want, and put the food on your hot bar

key(alt+8, 5.0) //tea same as above (this is for 30 minute lasting crafting syrup/tea whatever)
    workFor(00:12:30)
    craft(max)
    key(alt+8, 5.0) //tea--add double slashed at the beginning of the line if you don't want to use tea
    workFor(00:12:30)
    craft(max)

repair()
    repeatChapterFor(00:80:00)

edit: Forgot to add materia extraction. Do this on a second chapter if you want to extract at the end of crafting for 80 minutes

startMateriaExtraction()

Make sure the Materia Extraction icon is on your hotbar, and the slot that it is in has a keybind so Miqo can use it.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Much Thicc.

Kim_Lee
    Participant

Crafting for a set time is not in the list unless it’s been added. The best you could do is a rough estimate or craft max using these lines
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    job(GSM)
    recipe(Titanbronze Nugget)
    craft(10) or craft(max)
    use the repair command to repair can also change job to repair
    job(BSM)
    repair()
    Continue adding what you want the bot to do. All of the available commands are found in the ? box at the top next to the start and next boxes. You can extract materia and use sendKey commands for food or sendIcon then repeatAll(999) as long as you have the mats to do so.
    This is just the way I do it there are tutorials in the grids and presets section of the forum. They are pinned at the top of the forum so it’s hard to miss. Forum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.