How to make a scenario to craft multuple recipes

Forum Forums Discussion How to make a scenario to craft multuple recipes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Trotski 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Trotski
    Participant

I looked around but didn’t find any scenario of guide about how to make a scenario for crafting batches of multiple recipes.

I have a working macro to HQ craft all 4 star recipes. But i want to make macro that makes my drink syrup, eat food, repair and change recipes.

What i want to do:
    Eat food
    drink syrup
    Craft 15x recipe A with 4 star macro
    Drink Syrup
    Craft 15x recipe B with 4 star macro
    Eat food
    Drink Syrup
    Craft 15x recipe C with 4 star macro
    Repair

Can someone give me advice?

Uxhak
    Participant

Your best best would be to have miqobot use a keybind before you craft such as

icon(1, 12)

or something like that and bind your food to those then have miqbot start crafting. The whole thing would go somewhat like this

job(Whatever crafter job)
    icon(Hotbar#, food slot #, 3.0)
    icon(Hotbar#, Syrup slot#, 3.0)

recipe(Recipe A)
    craftMacro(macro preset in miqobot) {you will have to make this preset ahead of time, Idk much about miqobot macros cause i just use the solver}
    craft(15)

recipe(Recipe b)
    craftMacro(macro preset in miqobot)
    craft(15)

icon(Hotbar#, food slot#, 3.0)
    icon(Hotbar#, Syrup slot#, 3.0)

recipe(Recipe c)
    craftMacro(macro preset in miqobot)
    craft(15)

repair()

** sorry its not the keybind for icon is the slot number edited to show

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Uxhak.
    PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Not exactly what you wanted but it has examples. Here you go, I just added it this morning.

Link

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by PinHead PinHead.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by PinHead PinHead.
    malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

There are a few ways to do this. Miqo currently doesn’t have a way to sense food buffs while crafting or gathering so it has to be ham-fisted a bit with the timing. A basic, multi-recipe scenario isn’t difficult to set up on its own. Putting food buffs into the mix is what throws it off as you have the set times for the buffs but the changeable times for the craft itself.

The trickiest part is knowing exactly how long it takes to make the crafts. Using your pre-made macro vs the solver will help immensely. At this point calculate how long each craft will take with your macro, and plug in the food/syrup uses at appropriate times. If your 15 crafts take longer than 1 minute each then you might be in a pickle. Hard-coding the sequence at this point might start to get a bit janky and you might overlap some syrup uses a tiny bit. This will be probably the harder option to set up but least likely to over-use food/syrup buffs.

An alternative is to tell Miqo to work for 14 minutes to be safe, craft your recipe A, re-syrup, work for 14 minutes, craft your recipe B, etc. Miqo will always finish a current craft if the work time finishes before she does. The problem with this then is if each craft takes too long and you don’t have your 15 of recipe item A before she moves on to recipe B then you will be a couple short and can either manually craft the remainders after or set the scenario to loop. With the loop, however, Miqo will use your food/syrups too much at the end. If Miqo is finished with crafting recipe A before the workfor time is over she will automatically move on to the next step.

Personally, I sit there and semi-babysit it if I’m crafting something I need buffs for. I have a timer on my phone to alert me when the syrup is almost over and adjust my needs from there.

Trotski
    Participant

Thanks a lot folks!

I also discovered the “?” mark in miqobot explaining all the commands. helped me a lot 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.