How to make a scenario stop?

Forum Forums Discussion How to make a scenario stop?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rageagainstkittens 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rageagainstkittens
    Participant

New here. Not sure if this is the right page. Sorry ahead of time!

I have the basic script for buying a personal house all set up. But was wondering if there was a way to program the bot to stop if it cannot do an action.

Via a house plot is bought and now it cannot no longer move left to yes. So it’ll stop running the scenario. For meni always monitored what is going on. But not everyone. .

Why do I ask? Sh## happens and you may have to suddenly step away from the keyboard. Even just for 5 minutes. And bam house is bought. Now the script is still running and could’ve ran for few seconds. A minute or two…something enough to get you reported.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, there is no such option in Scenario Engine.
    Please keep in mind that there is a reason why purchasing house plots is not supported natively.

Though our community has designed a scenario that allows you to try it, it is not guaranteed to work, because everybody can spam click the placard and other players may try to interact with you to prevent you from buying the house. Regardless of how many safety options we implement, it may still fail due to extremely dangerous social environment.

Please don’t leave Miqobot running unattended for an extended period of time, especially in a potentially congested area such as housing plot for sale.
    We apologize if this is not the answer you wanted to receive.

Rageagainstkittens
    Participant

Oh that’s fine. I refuse to leave the bot unattended for any period of time. But ya know. Sh## happens! Thanks for the answer c:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.