how to farm MGP safely?

Forum Forums Discussion how to farm MGP safely?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  testytester 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Miyo-two
    Participant

The “make it rain” event is coming out,
    just want to ask what is the safest way to use miqo for MGP farming?
    efficiency is not my concern, I just want to farm safely

Mikon
    Participant
    1+

chocobo racing is pretty safe imo. You won’t win everytime so it’s not obvious, you interact with no one, and can just let it run and run and run, no one is gonna question it as you can queue from anywhere

runebar
    runebar
    Participant

If anything during the make it rain no one will question it because you should be farming for the increased mgp rewards.

a
    Participant

honestly i simply kept spamming the minigame whenever i went to sleep
    its not like people can see me playing the minigames anyway so my friends kinda assumed i was AFK sleeping… which happened pretty often

Arc
    Arc

Honestly, Make it Rain is the most dangerous period of time to farm MGP with Miqobot.
    I myself got a 3 day ban once, although I gotta admit I’ve been farming for an entire weekend, unattended.

So if you wanna farm MGP during Make it Rain, you should most definitely do so only while keeping an eye on the game (maybe while watching Netflix or something), and not for extended periods of time.
    Outside of Make it Rain, I’ve never had any issues farming MGP for extended periods of time.

Diplomacu
    Participant

I wonder if it’s possible to make a scenario or option that like, after X amount of time specified it’ll take that break, but then wander to another server and then start gambling on that server

Xion
    Participant

Safest is either monitor it like a hawk in combination with randomAfk (see below) or just use the chocobo racing.

I wonder if it’s possible to make a scenario or option that like, after X amount of time specified it’ll take that break, but then wander to another server and then start gambling on that server

There is randomAfk

randomAfkFor(300, 3600) (300 seconds to 3600 seconds) – This will make miqo to pick a random second to afk in that range.

You’d have to map up your own nav grid to get that working but it’s duoable.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Xion.

testytester
    Participant

I want to use chocobo racing but it hardly wins, ever.
    usually 3-4th place

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.