How to control diademBOOM control mob timeout / wait time

Forum Forums Discussion How to control diademBOOM control mob timeout / wait time

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sparkleman Sparkleman 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sparkleman
    Sparkleman
    Participant

Hi all,

Is there a way to control the timeout for the diademBoom() command? Currently, if no mob is within range, the command defaults to waiting for 3 minutes. I was hoping I could adjust this timeout somehow, for my usage this seems too long.

I’m using some simple grids for Diadem gathering, but would rather not have to build out a whole scenario just to find points where I _should_ use boom. I have a loop built in a chapter that looks like this:

repair()
    materiaExtract()
    gather(20)
    diademBoom()
    diademBoom()
    diademBoom()
    repeatChapterFor(02:00:00)

Occasionally, I end up on an island with no spawns or something, and will wait through all my boom commands. I’d rather just disable the timeout or set it to something like 30 seconds. Is that possible?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Sparkleman Sparkleman.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, better Diadem support will be a part of the future Gathering updates:

Upcoming Features

In fact, we were planning to work on this feature next. However, our community has decided that Gathering improvements must be postponed in favor of (Lv80) Trust Dungeon support.
    Please refer to this thread for details: Level 80 Trust Dungeon

Sparkleman
    Sparkleman
    Participant

Awesome, thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.