How to change quantity?

Forum Forums Discussion How to change quantity?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by FTAC_14 FTAC_14 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Hey all. I am trying to automate spending of red gather scripts. So I walk to the NPC and confirm, use the navigate to get to the item I want, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to change the quantity. What I want to do is spend all my available red scripts on High Cordials. So I “thought” I would just select the number and hit the NUM2 key to cycle down to max it out. But when I do that, it does not select the quantity box. I hit confirm before, and it just blips. I can do this manually with no issue but when I try to automate, nothing I try works.

Anyone know how to get this to work? Thanks!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Try ‘cycle through tabs’ instead. Its NUM7/NUM9 by default. On quantity fields it does increase/decrease.

Krude
    Participant
    1+

Yeah i’ve tried this before, too, when i changed the red scrip farming scenario to automatically buy tokens.

Doing it by hand via keyboard works perfectly, you can select the quantity box and adjust the amount with up/down. However, when Miqobot does the same keypresses via scenario engine, the quantity field gets “activated” for just a fraction of a second (it “blips”, as you said) and then all the following up/down key presses select different items instead.
    I’ve tried many different things for a long time, inserted key press delays here and there, and watched the scenario execution like a hawk, but found no way to make it work, around the “blip”.

Eventually, i just used the workaround in buying it single however many times i needed. So one scenario chapter to select the right item (red tokens in this case) looks like this:

sendKey(f12, 1) // target NPC
    sendKey(NUM0, 0.5)
    sendKey(NUM2, 0.2)
    sendKey(NUM2, 0.2)
    sendKey(NUM2, 0.2)
    sendKey(NUM2, 0.2)
    sendKey(NUM2, 0.2)
    sendKey(NUM2, 0.2)
    sendKey(NUM2, 0.2)
    sendKey(NUM0, 0.5)

sendKey(NUM9, 0.5)
    sendKey(NUM9, 0.5)
    sendKey(NUM9, 0.5)

This puts the cursor on red tokens. Then the next chapter buys them however many times i want:

sendKey(NUM0)
    sendKey(NUM4)
    sendKey(NUM0,1)
    repeatChapter(15)

It’s a stupid workaround but it mostly works. I had to put a 1 second delay on the buy confirmation, cause i ended up having trouble with lower values and some lag, messing up the whole buying scenario.

Still would be nice to eventaully be able to properly use the quantity field to buy items in bulk, though.

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Thanks you two, I will try both of these- well, Lyfox’s first cause it’s less work. lol

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Update. Tried Lyfox’s method. Worked like a charm 🙂 Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.