How often?/How long? GM?

Forum Forums Discussion How often?/How long? GM?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

How often to you check on your character while you are running miqo?
    How long do you normally run it in a day?
    What do you need to look out for? If a GM were to contact you would it be in a tell? Some sort of pop up message? They would appear in your game/instance?
    Have you ever had that happen?

None of this has happened to me. I am just trying to gauge what is acceptable and what may push it too far(of course not 24/7 etc.). Thanks

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

I run her for 20hrs and let her afk for 4hrs. There are also small 30min afks in my chapters as well. You have to know your server and what events you can take advantage of such as gathering, crafting, and running dungeons. Lyfox and some others have posted on this before. YMMV your milage may vary.

acrazycyclist
    acrazycyclist
    Participant
    1+

If I’m doing squadrons/trusts she just runs 24/7. I do 6-8 runs depending on the dungeon and then extract/desynth or turn in drops for seals, or buy allegory mats etc… I run the dungeons from inside the immortal flame squadron barracks so I’m not seen going in and out of the world frequently.

spellure
    Participant

@acrazycyclist – sorry for the dumb question but why do you run her that long on squadrons/trusts? What’s the benefit? Is it good for leveling?

Xion
    Participant
    2+

How often to you check on your character while you are running miqo?
    How long do you normally run it in a day?
    What do you need to look out for? If a GM were to contact you would it be in a tell? Some sort of pop up message? They would appear in your game/instance?
    Have you ever had that happen?

None of this has happened to me. I am just trying to gauge what is acceptable and what may push it too far(of course not 24/7 etc.). Thanks

I never run it unattended so I always have control over it. I have dual monitors so I can watch netflix or work while It runs.

I run it 8-12 hr a day

GM would send you a tell so might be wise to have notification sound for tells.

I never been sent a tell from a GM during botting but I have contacted GM’s in the past so I know how they work.

Xion
    Participant
    2+

@acrazycyclist – sorry for the dumb question but why do you run her that long on squadrons/trusts? What’s the benefit? Is it good for leveling?

It’s a very good way to level up your jobs and getting tomes.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

It is basically the only way Miqo can easily and reliably level your combat jobs for you. You can use a scenario for things like leves but honestly you get so much more out of squadrons and trusts.

spellure
    Participant

It is basically the only way Miqo can easily and reliably level your combat jobs for you. You can use a scenario for things like leves but honestly you get so much more out of squadrons and trusts.

It’s a very good way to level up your jobs and getting tomes.

Thank you guys! I’ll be taking advantage of this in that case ^.^ Wish I hadn’t just spent all my GC seals on ventures lol…

ps34pc
    Participant

Hey would alt characters on the same account trigger it too? Like if I ran one alt for 12 hours then my main for 12 hours? (not planning on doing that cuz I will actually be playing on my main as well)

Xion
    Participant
    1+

Hey would alt characters on the same account trigger it too? Like if I ran one alt for 12 hours then my main for 12 hours? (not planning on doing that cuz I will actually be playing on my main as well)

Not sure I understand your question. If you mean playing alt as on same SE account, then yes of course.

If you mean a seperate SE account, you’d need a seperate license if you plan on botting on both accounts.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Xion.
    malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Just be reasonable with your times. While people can play the game manually for 24 hours it’s not something many do.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.