How does Miqobot compare crafting-wise?

Forum Forums Discussion How does Miqobot compare crafting-wise?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by WhmChocobo470 WhmChocobo470 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lorealy
    Lorealy
    Participant

I am looking for an alternative to Rebornbuddy’s Lisbeth since the owner is doing IRL stuff and won’t be as active.

How does the crafting compare?
    Is it fully automated?
    What are its limitations?
    Can you alt tab and use your PC while it works in the background? (I read it doesn’t use injection to use abilities so does it need to have the game in focus to work?)

infuriated
    Participant
    1+

The crafting solver algorithm is probably the best in the market.

You can set it to craft x amount and minimise ff and leave it to craft with low fps whilst you do what ever in another window.

No hacks or injections are used, the skills have to be on the hotbar for the bot to detects the skills to solve.

jedahdemon
    Participant

The crafting solver is fully automated and probably one of the best I’ve seen. That being said, it lacks the full automation that lisbeth has. You can’t tell it to craft 100 Cordials for example and have it go out and gather all the necessary materials yuou need for that automatically then sit down, pull up the recipe, and start crafting. Not automatically anyways.

Miqobot includes a Scenario engine which lets you create a script to do things like this, but you’d need to make one every time you wanted it to do a different recipe.

WhmChocobo470
    WhmChocobo470
    Participant

Q. How does the crafting compare?
    A. Having not used Lisbeth I can only compare it to other game standards such as: http://ffxiv-beta.lokyst.net/#/solver
    It is better.

Q. Is it fully automated?
    A. Yes, any additional variables you wish to use can be managed via Scripting through the Scenario Engine

Q. What are its limitations?
    A. Can you go into more detail as to what you mean?

Q. Can you alt tab and use your PC while it works in the background? (I read it doesn’t use injection to use abilities so does it need to have the game in focus to work?)

A. Yes, Alt-Tab is able to be done. I generally prefer to keep the game open however to stop crafting as needed and give the illusion of being a real person.

@jedahdemon is spot on, with the Scenario Engine anything is possible.

I would say it’s a leg up because each of us going about things in different ways via grids, order of our operations and locations we choose to act within. Helps keep our Miqo use under the radar, it is a bit daunting when first approaching Miqo I would advise starting with Grids if you are trying to farm the materials. Adjust the ones provided via the Forums to be more or less optimal. Once you’ve gained a proficiency with Grids moving towards the Scenario Engine would be the best step.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.