How does Miqo handle crafting SB items?

Forum Forums Discussion How does Miqo handle crafting SB items?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

I want to use her solver to craft my leve items, does she struggle without the use of SB abilities?

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

If your stats are high enough (Stormblood pentamelds should suffice) and you craft every prerequisite in HQ, it should manage.

Carrott
    Carrott
    Participant

If you have penta-melded gear from Stormblood, there are a lot of macros you can find online to 100% HQ with all NQ materials. You could either make an in-game macro for Miqobot to use or use the Miqobot macro system(their suggested method for latency reasons).

The only real struggle macro-wise was from 70-71, but it was still 100% from NQ, but it took two macros.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N9xuu58vLTMyfMgucL7dWGZYcIPlET6nBw3msVg9wdg/htmlview?sle=true#

Here is a link to a bunch of leve quest stuff and there is a rotation tab for 71+ macros and their requirements.

iifetap
    Participant

I’ve only gotten Culinarian to 80 so far so my experience is anecdotal, but I was able to craft everything HQ with NQ materials all the way up to and including the last Crystarium delivery quests with only the level 70 Handking gear using the recommended preset on the autocrafter.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  iifetap.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I mean on one of my alts Miqo was able to 100% recipes from lvl71-78 with lvl60 gear Lol She handles non starred recipes just fine, not really sure how she deals with starred recipes and the lack of the best actions atm (delicate, prep touch).

At lvl78 I had to upgrade, but I only bought chest and tools with yellow scrips and she made the final push to 80 with no trouble.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.