How do I add a delay in a scenario?

Forum Forums Discussion How do I add a delay in a scenario?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chainer975 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chainer975
    Participant

I’m attempting to make a leve turn in scenario and it’s clicking through everything too fast. I noticed every sendkey has (delay 00:00:00) when running and I can’t find anything in the scenario help section about how to increase that delay.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

You can define the delay as the second parameter. Example: sendKey(n, 1).
    If you read the functions help, you will see the parameters you can give it. Once in the very first line and 2nd more detailed in the “Parameters”-Section on the bottom. Additionally you have examples to show you how those functions could be used.

chainer975
    Participant

Where are you seeing that at? I looked through all of the functions help section and it starts off with the “startfishing” section. Thank you regardless but I’m hoping if I can find the section you found that maybe I can avoid more questions.

I accessed it by clicking the ? button next to “start” and “next”

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

You are in the right section. The left window is a list of all functions available in Miqobot Scenarios. The right window is the detail window for ONE function you selected. So you need to click on the “sendKey”-Function on the left and the right window will display the pieces of information I stated above.

chainer975
    Participant

Welp. That’s embarrassing. Literally went right past it haha thank you again. I have it fully running now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.