How are you, Miqobot?

Forum Forums Discussion How are you, Miqobot?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Moonzott 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Happy Jabroni
    Participant
    8+

It’s all well and good to see development is still alive, but you left details about your situation amongst the war with many of the Endwalker patch notes. To me, it was more enlightening and eye-opening in regards to the situaion you all face there than even the most gruesome and grimdark of the footage and reports that I had seen or heard.

I’m glad the bot is still here, but how are *you* guys? How has this been affecting you? Not developement, but you yourselves.

I haven’t been here long, so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong; but I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of the forum don’t even realize you’re in the midst of it. I know I wouldn’t have were I not hyperfixating on the patch notes trying to eke out every onze of wisdom from them I could. There are certainly people here, however, who do. Who’ve been listening the whole time and are invested in your well-being, as human beings as opposed to only “the people who make the thing I like.” There are people here to listen if you feel inclined to talk about it. I am, at least.

So, how are you doing, Miqobot?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    15+

Thank you for your concern! It’s nice to know that people still care about us.

Air raids still happen almost every day and most often at night. Usually it’s 2 or 4 a.m., at the most important time when people should have a good and deep sleep. But unfortunately we don’t have the luxury of sleeping normally since the day the war has started.
    We have relatives and friends in different cities, some of them are fighting at the frontlines at this very moment, and there is always a chance that next morning someone of us will not wake up. So of course it’s a constant stress for everyone and some days it feels like there is no future ahead.

But we try to not give up and still hope for the better. Hope that one day it will end and we will be able to live a regular life like other people who gladly were not affected by this war.

Moonzott
    Participant

Glad to see you back online I hope you and your loved ones are okay!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.