How about donations?

Forum Forums Discussion How about donations?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by iNight iNight 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shadowthegamer
    Participant
    3+

Hey there.

So… I think most of us here read the letter from the development team. There are a lot things that can be said about it, and I feel obligated to help out a little. I have a thing for cats you know? And yes I like to imagine the dev team wears cat ears. Problem is: I couldn’t code a 404 error page even if my life depended on it. But I do have money.

On another site where I am active, people can either do one time donations, or subscribe and donate 1, 10, 20, 50 and so on bucks. Do they get advantages? Well… They get a shiny title under their name, but other than that no. I wouldn’t mind investing some more money into the program that makes FFXIV even more enjoyable for me. How is the general opinion about such an idea?

(I want to point out though that donors should not get exclusive benefits for Miqobot. This can only end in disaster for everyone, and I really don’t think the dev team needs that.)

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    1+

If this can help Miqobot to develop their features, I agree with optional donation, as long as no exclusive benefits locked behind donation. Shiny title is good.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.