Housing possibilities

Forum Forums Discussion Housing possibilities

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zatsh 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Zatsh
    Participant

Hi there,

New here, i just got out of free trial & took my subscription as i found this tool really helpful if not very funny to script.

I couldn’t post something in the Features Requests forum so i thought i would post here…

There is something that would be really awesome and, i think, possible to make, i’m talking about a functionnality that would buy a house for you or your FC.

A lot of people either don’t know the mechanics or just don’t have time to sit & check aetherites in towns, and Shirogane housing could possibly come out up to Christmas from what Yoshi said (between 4.1 & 4.2)…

I’m fully camping for my FC but also for me, but that’s when i can do it…

And i sold my large plot to be able to afford one for my FC, but now (thanks to SB crafts) i’ve been saving so much that i can also afford another one for me ^^.

I got quite a good knowledge about relinquishing and auto-destructions because i’ve had so many smalls and mediums before, but i’ve also had an opportunity to run a test on a medium plot’s auto-destruction that a friend had, so i’ll be glad to explain it all if such a feature would seduce the devs !

Arc
    Arc
    1+

I doubt Miqo can effectively do that. You can write a scenario that goes to the board and sends the correct keybinds, but I think that’s all it can do.

For my FC I’m camping in front of the house board before each patch and I wrote a small Macro for MacroX that repeatedly tries to log me into the game, which I will run 2 hours before the official server opening, so I’m logged in the second it’s possible in case you can log in before the maintenance is officially over (often you can log in some time before the announced end time of the maintenance) and instantly buy the house I want. Plus, I’m on a low pop server, my internet connection is a high-speed 400Mbit/s connection and I’m lowering the game resolution/graphics to minimum for that moment so I think my chances are pretty good.

Zatsh
    Participant

Well you’re doing pretty good but there is no house destruction during a maintenance because the 45 days delay for the owner to get inside his house could not be interrupted. The only reason you would see a free plot when you connect back to the server is that it was already free before it.

Also it is clearly said in the mails SE sends to the owner that everytime there is a maintenance, the maintenance time is added to the 45 days count so let’s say there is 2 four hours maints during my 45 days, it will be 45 days + 8 hours (if not +10 hours due to upper adjustement).

As for the rest, i still think it’s possible, this is way easier than “Out on a Limb”, navigate through the wards, detect an amount instead of a letter string, click “Move there” (or w/e it’s spelled in english), then use the grid you would have made for that place and just click the info pannel in front of the house, specify for FC or personnal… Nothing harder than turning in red scripts !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.