Hotbar Keybinds

Forum Forums Discussion Hotbar Keybinds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant

I have a few keybinds that are on my mouse, usually when I start the bot on a dungeon I have to move all my skills that are keybinded to the mouse to a different hotbar. I tried adding a “Key setting #2” for all my mouse keybinds but miqo still doesn’t like it. I also tried adding duplicates of all the skills that are bound to my mouse on a different hotbar so that the bot could just use those instead but still doesn’t work. Does anyone have a workaround for this or am I doomed to moving my skills to a different hotbar every time I start up dungeon farming/ use assist mode.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, there is a simple workaround.
    Please follow this solution:

1. Assign any keyboard shortcut to Key Setting 1.
    2. Assign (M3) or (M4) shortcut to Key Setting 2.

This way, Miqobot will be able to activate actions via keyboard while you can continue using mouse button shortcuts.

lynian
    lynian
    Participant

Yeah I knew that would work. But that changes the button visual on my hotbar which is why I don’t do it that way. I like my hotbar to display M3 and M4.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

If this solution doesn’t work for you, then we don’t have any other suggestions.
    We apologize for inconvenience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.