Holminster Tank Farm

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Holminster Tank Farm

This topic contains 31 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  tkin 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

chibikorri
    Participant

This is a great tank farm script, and bonus being able to trade in all the gear for GC Seals afterwards, chibikorri! I use this quite often and love it! I have a question, though, do you have any more of these, like Stormblood dungeons? Thanks!

Sadly I do not have a similar thing for Stormblood dungeons. The reason is simple: Stormblood dungeons are not implemented by Miqobot yet. The reason why this Tank farm is going into 71 is simply because it’s supported and Miqo is handling both Mechanics and Rotations like she would running it with trusts.

Another reason is stated in the opening post. There is a Sirensong scenario in the forums, which relies on a grid, macros and afkTimers. If you add those up you will be equally fast.

So for now this is the best solution Miqo can provide. But I assume Stormblood dungeons, since they are planned, will be unsync like Garuda EX. With the current situation this won’t be anytime soon tho.

chibikorri
    Participant

I am super confused at this point i legit need someone to point me whats that i am doing wrong
    (7:38:08 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (7:38:08 PM) ‘tank farm’
    (7:38:08 PM) Chapter: 1
    (7:38:10 PM) Sending key: ‘u’ (Delay: 2.00 sec)
    (7:38:13 PM) Sending key: ‘num6’ (Delay: 1.00 sec)
    (7:38:14 PM) Sending key: ‘num2’ (Delay: 0.50 sec)
    (7:38:15 PM) Sending key: ‘num0’ (Delay: 0.50 sec)
    (7:38:17 PM) Squadron Dungeons started.
    (7:38:17 PM) Max dungeons: 1
    (7:38:20 PM) Queuing.
    (7:38:20 PM) It popped!
    (7:38:23 PM) Yay, I’m taken inside!
    (7:38:23 PM) Still loading :3
    (7:38:32 PM) Dungeon: Holminster Switch (0345). Objectives: 24
    (7:38:34 PM) Navigating to objective #1 (battle).
    (7:38:36 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (7:38:36 PM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉
    (7:38:36 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopped.
    This goes with squadron synced not unsynced

Troubleshoot

1. Have you enabled unsync? (gear icon -> check “unregistered”)
    2. does your queue pop? (Holminster Switch -> withdraw, wait, join)
    3. Have you finished Shadowbringers and therefore all of its dungeons avaiable (Requirement or the cursor won’t end up on the commence button)
    4. is your posted log altered in sake of readability? you onyl perform num2 once for example.
    5. are your keybinds correct? do you use “u” to open the dutyfinder? this warries depending on your client language. for example the dutyfinder is accessed by “p” in german clients, while “u” would open the character configuration. Change the key in the scenario if you use a different key.

if none of above work please describe what happens on your screen once you start the scenario as detailed as possible. Without that I will not be able to help.

quick reminder how to use the scenario and what SHOULD happen:
    1. open the dutyfinder
    2. go to the dutyfinder setting and click gear icon -> check “unregistered” -> confirm
    3. select Holminster (yellow square) and close dutyfinder
    4. start scenario
    5. Miqo will open dutyfinder (u) and wakes the cursor (num6)
    6. Miqo will move down the list (multiple num2 inputs) and then hit “join” (num0)
    7. dungeon popup will appear
    8. Miqo will commence the dungeon ( squadron(1) ) and complete it alone

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

i was having issues so im going to post what i did in case others are too
    I had unsynced on and checked the dungeon but synced squad kept showing up until i did this.
    want to add in a Repair but not sure where yet ^^

//setup
    dungeon(holminster)
    fullClear(on)
    openCoffers(on)

//dutyfinder
    sendKey(u, 2)

key(alt+num*, 1) //wake up cursor
    key(, 1) //cycle up
    sendKey(num2, 0.5) //cycle down

key(NUM6) //select join
    key([) //confirm

afkFor(00:00:5) //duty pop

key(alt+num*, 1) //wake up cursor
    key(NUM0) //commence left
    key([) //confirm

//dutypop -> start dungeon
    squadron(1)

repeatAll(99)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by PJ PJ.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by PJ PJ.

ps34pc
    Participant

wow if can get this to work that will be awesome. i want to give it a try. how long does an unsynch run take with a 90 tank?

Elysen
    Elysen
    Participant
    1+

wow if can get this to work that will be awesome. i want to give it a try. how long does an unsynch run take with a 90 tank?

You may have tested it by now, but I just did a run and it took about 26 mins as a 593 WAR.

wibbles
    Participant
    1+

For some reason it will not work for me at all.
    It just includes the trust, synced everytime.

rxantos
    Participant

It worked for me, after setting the shortcut shift-f9 as the ‘Y’ in the xbox gamepad. And changing the timing of the keys from 1.5 to 3.

MrAlice
    MrAlice
    Participant

Really good script… 570 GNB, took me just under 28min.
    Only thing I’d add to 1st post is that for XBox controller settings, Triangle is Y instead.

chibikorri
    Participant
    5+

based on what I read, the only reason I see why trusts are used instead for some people might be that not all Shadowbringers dungeons are actually unlocked. But peopel also didn’t confirm it.

But I fixed that potential issue by, instead of going down the dungeon list, going up. So, please try the below and see if it is working. I can’t recreate the issue otherwise as it works 100% for me..

BTW: with full clear and open coffers off a GNB 600 needs like 23 Minutes to clear.

//setup
    dungeon(holminster)
    fullClear(off)
    openCoffers(off)

//dutyfinder 
    sendKey(u, 2)

//wake cursor
    sendKey(num6, 1) 

//go up the list 
    sendKey(num8, 0.5)
    sendKey(num8, 0.5)
    sendKey(num8, 0.5)
    sendKey(num8, 0.5)
    sendKey(num8, 0.5)
    sendKey(num8, 0.5)
    sendKey(num8, 0.5)
    sendKey(num8, 0.5)

//go right to join button
    sendKey(num6, 0.5)

//confirm
    sendKey(num0, 3)

//dutypop -> start dungeon
    squadron(1)

repeatAll(99)

wibbles
    Participant
    1+

Thank you so much! Finally works, thank you, thank you! <3

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

everything works as should but for some reason at end, it keeps targeting that last chest and not exit unless i allow it to open all chests. would anyone have an idea? I’m not sure what to do.

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

i figured out how to bypass the chests had to do //openCoffers(off). i’m not sure if there another method but it works and cuts down the time. Again thank u for the method to work on achievements <3

chibikorri
    Participant

everything works as should but for some reason at end, it keeps targeting that last chest and not exit unless i allow it to open all chests. would anyone have an idea? I’m not sure what to do.

yeh, usually miqo will rotate between chest and exit for a while and then exits finally. However, on my side she never gets stuck there. so openChests(on) can be an option to avoid that behaviour.

ps34pc
    Participant

do you get more gear by doing it unsynch instead of just doing it as a trust or something?

blablbalba514
    Participant

This is godlike, thank YOU

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.